BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #70: Christmas 2013 Roundup

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu
In Podcast 70 chief reporter Kamy joins BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu to discuss Rovers' recent match form and individual player performances, the January transfer window, DJ Campbell's arrest, and some potential issues with Financial Fair Play.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/BRFCS-070.mp3

Just to say thanks guys for another informative podcast as usual.

Sorry to hear Parson Blue will not do a match report as I could not get to Yeovil due to man flu. He usually sees the game the same as I do so I respect his reports when I cannot get to the games.

A merry Christmas to you all and let's hope 2014 can bring more positive news than the last three years have.

Seems like Vincent Tan has met his match in Malky Mackay. The whole of football has mobilised against him. Tan's only appointment now would be a Kean like stooge,

If only we could have kept the respected professionals such as Allerdyce and Williams we would not be in this mess.

Seems like Vincent Tan has met his match in Malky Mackay. The whole of football has mobilised against him. Tan's only appointment now would be a Kean like stooge.

Still grates that the whole of football simply laughed and sneered at Rovers fans.

Kamy can I please ask you to never mention that man's name in public it's enough to turn a man's stomach there's only one thing the liar should be used for and that is face upwards on a dart board to throw objects at. I wonder if the sultan of brunei has got fed up already and is going to behead the lying two faced gimp.

Archived