BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn on fantasy football last night anyone watch?

Yeah Brad and the Maestro were in there. He did make me laugh when you said Tugay has to be in your side but I quite often had to do the donkey work!

Team was

Brad

Neil Nelson Upson Kenna

Bentley Tugay Flitcroft

Duff Santa Cruz Jansen

Found the formation pretty bizarre. Why not play Duff on the left and Jansen and Santa Cruz up front? Unless he got told to spice it up a bit cause 4-4-2 is too boring for the playstation Football Manager generation.

Otherwise came across pretty well. Don't think Dunny has a natural confidence on TV but you can tell he's not thick.

• Backroom

Found the formation pretty bizarre. Why not play Duff on the left and Jansen and Santa Cruz up front? Unless he got told to spice it up a bit cause 4-4-2 is too boring for the playstation Football Manager generation.

Otherwise came across pretty well. Don't think Dunny has a natural confidence on TV but you can tell he's not thick.

The talking slowly didn't help tbh. You felt he'd been told to 'make it last 20minutes', rather than just going for it. Been in his company before and he's a bit of a motormouth (in a good way), chatty and funny.

• 3 years later...

Just a quiet shout out for any fantasy footy nuts out there... Sorry if I'm stepping on anyone's toes!

I co-run a fairly high-roller fantasy football league through Sky Sports. It's something I got involved at from my old workplace and, amazingly, it's kept going. It's £15 in, and we do that separately through a PayPal account to make life easy and avoid Sky Bet.

The prizes are interesting, and a really good chance at getting something - 8 prizes in total, and we're expecting around 15-20 people so far.

If you're interested, give me a DM and I'll send you the flyer. Not much time until the Prem starts, so get in touch soon if you want to.

:rover:

Archived