BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footballers On Holiday

tp://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2015/jun/26/memory-lane-footballers-on-holiday-in-pictures

I can't decide on my look for this summers beach holibobs in Fleetwood. The 'Diego' is favourite so far

Some great pics there. Maradona a drag queen, Souness was a bit of a tool and George lining up the shots. How the hell did Bobby Charlton keep his hair in place.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2015/jun/26/memory-lane-footballers-on-holiday-in-pictures

I can't decide on my look for this summers beach holibobs in Fleetwood. The 'Diego' is favourite so far

Diego has a bigger arse and legs than j-lo and Kardashian put together. Shilton must have had a really bad back to be beaten by him.

Some great pics there. Maradona a drag queen, Souness was a bit of a tool and George lining up the shots. How the hell did Bobby Charlton keep his hair in place.

Did any jewellery go missing at the Charltons resort?

Can't remember who, but someone once said of Souey 'if he was a chocalate drop he'd eat himself'. i think it shows in those pics.

Can't remember who, but someone once said of Souey 'if he was a chocalate drop he'd eat himself'. i think it shows in those pics.

It seems to me that Souness is just lounging about on his hols, especially when compared to the Maradona ego pic above it.

Archived