BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mk Dons @ Stadium Mk, Saturday October 17Th 15:00 Ko

Does that mean someone like Parson is above reproach? Do you need a certain number of fan points before you can challenge his views?

I'm not questioning Parson's commitment to following Rovers, I'm questioning his attitude towards the deliberate downsizing and hollowing out of the club, so that even slumming it in the Championship is sold as some kind of triumph.

Look what you posted yesterday to Parson, and I could pull many more examples

"Your posts are an insult to everyone who laboured to build this club into a bigger and better one"

This is a chap thats got over 50yrs service Topman, you should have a bit more respect and just accept he has a different opinion, he's insulting nobody by traveling thousands of miles each year supporting the club through thick and thin.

I may not agree with his views, but I have nothing but respect for the guy, he's forgotten more games than I'll probably ever get to in my lifetime and he deserves a bit more respect than he gets on here, same goes for Al.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Your posts are an insult to everyone who laboured to build this club into a bigger and better one"

This is a chap thats got over 50yrs service Topman, you should have a bit more respect and just accept he has a different opinion, he's insulting nobody by traveling thousands of miles each year supporting the club through thick and thin.

I may not agree with his views, but I have nothing but respect for the guy, he's forgotten more games than I'll probably ever get to in my lifetime and he deserves a bit more respect than he gets on here, same goes for Al.

But I do find his posts insulting in the extreme. As long as I am not violating the forum rules, it's no one's business how I speak to anyone. I'm not going to lie or sugarcoat my replies just to appease your sensibilities.

I'll quote you again, you're reply to Parson:

Do you know whats an insult to everyone?

The last time you were asked why you don't go to games near to where you live you said, and I can find the quote, that you don't want to sit with racists,

THATS AN INSULT TO EVERYONE THAT FOLLOWS THE FOOTBALL CLUB, AND SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY NEVER FOLLOWS THE CLUB.

You're a numpty Topman, I used to like reading your posts, you offered something different, but now you're just another poster with very little to say.

Thats my last comment on the subject.

I'll quote you again, you're reply to Parson:

Do you know whats an insult to everyone?

Anyone who believes this is our natural position and keeps harping on about the olden days as an excuse to accept present-day mediocrity is an affront to all those who made Rovers into an established top-flight club.

Then again, maybe they're right. Let's not aspire to anything, that way we'll never be disappointed.

The last time you were asked why you don't go to games near to where you live you said, and I can find the quote, that you don't want to sit with racists,

THATS AN INSULT TO EVERYONE THAT FOLLOWS THE FOOTBALL CLUB, AND SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY NEVER FOLLOWS THE CLUB.

Let's put that into perspective, shall we? People at the time were reporting a growing racist contingent amongst our travelling support, which I said was putting me off going to away games, because surprisingly I don't relish the prospect of sitting near a bunch of racist chavs for two hours. However, I have been to several away trips since then. Not that I need to justify myself to you, but when you're throwing around allegations like that, you forced my hand.

You're a numpty Topman, I used to like reading your posts, you offered something different, but now you're just another poster with very little to say.

Thats my last comment on the subject.

That's funny, because I've never liked reading your posts. :)

When GAV are you going to show some respect for my views. I've been a supporter for over 65 years but according to you I'm not allowed to have different views than Chaddy and Parson who are satisfied with the results we are currently getting. I am not and it's about time you respected that view also.

Archived