BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Babu & Coar

Babu is just another suspicious name on the books to most Rovers fans so how is anyone supposed to know who he is or what he does ?

This is what happens when a previously quite transparent club becomes a cloak and dagger outfit overnight.

Babu is just another suspicious name on the books to most Rovers fans so how is anyone supposed to know who he is or what he does ?

This is what happens when a previously quite transparent club becomes a cloak and dagger outfit overnight.

I don't think 'transparent' is quite right. The word I'd use is 'trusted'.

We believed that everything that the previous regime, led by Williams, did was in the best interests of BRFC. We have experienced everything that Venkys have done and can't see anything that they have done that has been in our best interests.

Even their funding to get us out of embargo, 5 months' wages of a credible manager and costs for decent loanees was dwarfed by the money they made from Rhodes - a move which was accepted by most fans on the basis that it was allowing us to rebuild. Given the state the club is now in that can no longer be seen as acting in Rovers' best interests. So the one thing they seemingly did right is now a source of further distrust.

The sooner they leave, the better.

Keith Hill? Meh!

Keith Hill and Seneca - even if we end up like Rochdale for a while? Yes bloody please.

I don't think 'transparent' is quite right. The word I'd use is 'trusted'.

We believed that everything that the previous regime, led by Williams, did was in the best interests of BRFC. We have experienced everything that Venkys have done and can't see anything that they have done that has been in our best interests.

Even their funding to get us out of embargo, 5 months' wages of a credible manager and costs for decent loanees was dwarfed by the money they made from Rhodes - a move which was accepted by most fans on the basis that it was allowing us to rebuild. Given the state the club is now in that can no longer be seen as acting in Rovers' best interests. So the one thing they seemingly did right is now a source of further distrust.

The sooner they leave, the better.

Keith Hill? Meh!

Keith Hill and Seneca - even if we end up like Rochdale for a while? Yes bloody please.

We were reasonably transparent under the trust and yes like you say we didn't really have much reason to question them but they at least had a public face who placated things to the outside world if he had to.

Compared to Venkys cloak and dagger mystery tour of the last 5+ years Rovers under the Trust were practically see through :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived