BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 12% Riverside 8% Blackburn End Increase !

Not renewing, not spending money or attending games, will not, and i repeat, will not make you less of a fan. If anybody cares about this club, they will stay away from this evil. This club is rotten to the core, this club is not the club it use to be.

So you can make this decision, and ultimately its your decision to attend or not. However, if ever this club needed a boycott then it is now. After todays statement of rubbish, and fans being take for fools again, is this what people want to continue to support?

Its a sad day, when people know they are being taken for fools, they know the club is being @#/? on, they know the legacy of Uncle Jack has been destroyed, they know the legacy of the club has been dismantled and yet and yet, they go out and give money to Venkys.

Whether you are a fan from near or far of this club, if we dont pull together now, then its over. We should not stand for this, neither should Seneca and if anybody has anything on Venkys and their dealings, step forward and reveal it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re this "giving money to Venkys" line in the boycott argument, it's just false. The insignificance of the revenues compared to tv and their subsidies to the club make it completely negligible. If you don't buy a pie, it's more than likely clayton park who see the lack of profit.

What is a boycott intent on achieving? The owners suddenly wake up and realise they've made mistake and sell the club? It's an action that has made no difference bar parts of the stadium closing? Or perhaps a few less quid spent on players or equipment?

Organised, properly and completely, with support from an alternative to the current regime, political and media support (instead of the previous @#/? taking from sky to our fans) and a most importantly some level of threat from F.A. Or even dare I say it a new look FIFA - different scenario altogether. Without that, I can't see how it's possible with a genuine hard core fan base that wouldn't want to give up their club without some degree of certainty it would be temporary and for the best. Why bash those people as apologists or Rovers Fans, whatever happens in future as its a quicker street back with 6000 season ticket holders as opposed to 600.

Nobody is giving money to Venkys. Incase you've missed the headlines or MMs posts, the club has spent 10s of millions of their money on mistake after mistake. You'll get no argument from me that we need to come together in some way, but you'll just put off potential supporters of your cause if it's not following some facts or have a specific goal.

If the specific goal is ridding Ewood of Venkys, some plan ala trust/Seneca needs to be firmly put in place to gain support as to have the means to support a football club. Some research or networking with Indian businessmen, high up politicians, celebrities etc to gain some sort of platform of support from people that matter.

It's going to take a lot more to fix this than all the fans just boycotting the club.

Re this "giving money to Venkys" line in the boycott argument, it's just false. The insignificance of the revenues compared to tv and their subsidies to the club make it completely negligible. If you don't buy a pie, it's more than likely clayton park who see the lack of profit.

What is a boycott intent on achieving? The owners suddenly wake up and realise they've made mistake and sell the club? It's an action that has made no difference bar parts of the stadium closing? Or perhaps a few less quid spent on players or equipment?

Organised, properly and completely, with support from an alternative to the current regime, political and media support (instead of the previous @#/? taking from sky to our fans) and a most importantly some level of threat from F.A. Or even dare I say it a new look FIFA - different scenario altogether. Without that, I can't see how it's possible with a genuine hard core fan base that wouldn't want to give up their club without some degree of certainty it would be temporary and for the best. Why bash those people as apologists or Rovers Fans, whatever happens in future as its a quicker street back with 6000 season ticket holders as opposed to 600.

Nobody is giving money to Venkys. Incase you've missed the headlines or MMs posts, the club has spent 10s of millions of their money on mistake after mistake. You'll get no argument from me that we need to come together in some way, but you'll just put off potential supporters of your cause if it's not following some facts or have a specific goal.

If the specific goal is ridding Ewood of Venkys, some plan ala trust/Seneca needs to be firmly put in place to gain support as to have the means to support a football club. Some research or networking with Indian businessmen, high up politicians, celebrities etc to gain some sort of platform of support from people that matter.

It's going to take a lot more to fix this than all the fans just boycotting the club.

#OPERATIONBOYCOTT

Archived