BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 12% Riverside 8% Blackburn End Increase !

Received a call from the club this morning. Disabled or not we have to move though the ticket office will try to find us equivalent seats in the DE side of the JWL

Please add me to the list if very annoyed fans.

Surely it would have been simpler to just move the FS fans in to the JWL and give them their usual ST deal.

Or just find an Under 8 family member to get a free ticket for?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or just find an Under 8 family member to get a free ticket for?

NO! I've done small children and I'm quite happy not to do it again!!! 😀

You wouldnt have to take them. Just borrow a birth certificate from a friend. If the family stand had stayed in the bbn end upper id have got a st for my granddaughter even though she lives in germany then i could have stayed where i was

Received a call from the club this morning. Disabled or not we have to move though the ticket office will try to find us equivalent seats in the DE side of the JWL

Surely it would have been simpler to just move the FS fans in to the JWL and give them their usual ST deal.

The list is full up Paul. You'll have to go on the waiting list!

The list is full up Paul. You'll have to go on the waiting list!

Yep, unfortunately there is back log in processing and were expecting availability sometime Summer 2018. Feel free to join our mailing list.

Interesting, one of the main reasons Mark Hitchen argued on twitter to justify the moving of the family stand was to make it more user friendly for disabled supporters, given he also claimed the majority of family stand users were club family tickets and freebies.

Surely common sense should of been used for your circumstances.

However it does not surprise me in the slightest that the club are taking the "tough luck" approach.

Personally my ticket in the BBE will be renewed but sadly my kids wont be going this season as for at least half of last seasons games we relocated to the family stand when my wife and kids went.

I have zero interest in sitting in the Jack Walker , tried it once with the kids and they hated it (concentration levels for 90 minutes not quite there yet with their age) . We had planned on the five of us having tickets in the family stand this year , but Wife has decided its hard enough on match days without not having additional room to move to when kids start playing up

Gets too busy on concourse for really young kids imo,

When we go on upper tier, kids take full advantage of having 25 seats each and 10 rows too.

Add to that their 20 toilet stops and need to visit the food stand 5 times.

Wife and I play pass the parcel throughout the match and know that whilst the kids are being 6, 3 and baby they are not spoiling the match for anyone else.

When we go on upper tier, kids take full advantage of having 25 seats each and 10 rows too.

Wife and I play pass the parcel throughout the match and know that whilst the kids are being 6, 3 and baby they are not spoiling the match for anyone else.

Ah I get your point.

Though N05 I can imagine will be deserted next season.

Brilliant post.

The Club don't care.

Despicable behaviour. How long can they carry on treating their loyal customers like this?

they dont give a flying crap especially when fans buy tickets regardless of how hard the venkys scum dry roger them.

I certainly wouldn't say the whole club is corrupt but those owning it and those who have hands on running it certainly are. Con jobs from start to finish with a completely different agenda to the one they portray, or rather others try and portray for them.

The Club don't care.

Despicable behaviour. How long can they carry on treating their loyal customers like this?

Until someone pays them the king's ransom that they want for the club !

Who says they are stupid businessmen?

This is the most disappointing thing to come out in recent years - and I don't think it is just to do with our owners. People that just want to support the club are Rovers Fans. Anyone that tries to see glimmers of hope among the dark clouds over Ewood is a Venky supporter. Before the Venky's it was those that were for or against Big Sam - even before he was employed.

Those that keep going on about "Rovers Fans" etc etc are often the people complaining about splits in the fan base, and yet they don't see the irony.

It PROVES they are stupid businessmen, because nobody is going to pay even a third of what the current debt is.

Its a cast iron guarantee that they are going to loose money and the longer they carry on the more they are going to loose.

GENIUS :wacko:

• Moderation Lead

Not stupid business people, just stupid people.

This is the most disappointing thing to come out in recent years - and I don't think it is just to do with our owners. People that just want to support the club are Rovers Fans. Anyone that tries to see glimmers of hope among the dark clouds over Ewood is a Venky supporter. Before the Venky's it was those that were for or against Big Sam - even before he was employed.

Those that keep going on about "Rovers Fans" etc etc are often the people complaining about splits in the fan base, and yet they don't see the irony.

The only glimmer of hope is in the minds of a few, in reality there is none.

Can I suggest as people are filling in the form or walking to the ticket office (though that's even been shut down thanks to Venkys) they fully digest these words

We have come across certain media reports that we have received a proposal for joint ownership of the club.
We wish to clarify that there is no truth in these reports. We, the owners of the club, have no intention of selling or diluting our stake in any manner.
We are totally and absolutely committed to supporting the club and endeavor for its advancement in all aspects.

Can I suggest as people are filling in the form or walking to the ticket office (though that's even been shut down thanks to Venkys) they fully digest these words

Agreed. I rang up and told them I don't want any renewal packs sent, or any further marketing contact. I can't put money into this club now - it would sicken me if even a penny of it ended up in Venky's evil pockets.

Archived