BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Caesars, Saviours & Suckers

TBTF

All's well in sunshine and rainbow land. There is no such thing as fraudsters and con artists because they don't come on here and tell us about it.

Quite amusing when you consider the other main active thread at the minute.

"Of course there's corruption in football, football is on its arse, just look at FIFA" but to suggest it could happen at Rovers with its current tightly-run ship is "conspiracy theories penned by tin-foil hat wearers".

Quite amusing when you consider the other main active thread at the minute.

"Of course there's corruption in football, football is on its arse, just look at FIFA" but to suggest it could happen at Rovers with its current tightly-run ship is "conspiracy theories penned by tin-foil hat wearers".

Agents having hands in the till, owners potentially motivated by owning a debt making business - two examples of the possible corruption involved in our own personal example.

Far eastern better markets and a manager "throwing games".... it's not crazy to see the difference between the first examples and the second.

It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't taken as gospel - the amount of times I've seen the Wharton contract thing taken as fact in post.

Agents having hands in the till, owners potentially motivated by owning a debt making business - two examples of the possible corruption involved in our own personal example.

Far eastern better markets and a manager "throwing games".... it's not crazy to see the difference between the first examples and the second.

It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't taken as gospel - the amount of times I've seen the Wharton contract thing taken as fact in post.

So going of your first sentence i take it your coming around to my way of thinking. It's been a while but your getting there :tu:

So going of your first sentence i take it your coming around to my way of thinking. It's been a while but your getting there :tu:

Are you joking? I've always felt that the advice given to our blessed owners was designed to line the pockets of the so called experts!

It's the betting scams, throwing games and other little things that I've never just bought into - i.e. Mullan picking the team!

Are you joking? I've always felt that the advice given to our blessed owners was designed to line the pockets of the so called experts!

It's the betting scams, throwing games and other little things that I've never just bought into - i.e. Mullan picking the team!

Could we have done any worse if he did ? Everything has been so daft that in my book anything is believable that's how i look at it. It's either one big stinking pile from top to bottom or it's something even the writers of Little Britain couldn't dream up.

Could we have done any worse if he did ? Everything has been so daft that in my book anything is believable that's how i look at it. It's either one big stinking pile from top to bottom or it's something even the writers of Little Britain couldn't dream up.

Probably not because at least Glen knows football! That's just an example. Many things taken as gospel here have no foundation! That's the point!

Probably not because at least Glen knows football! That's just an example. Many things taken as gospel here have no foundation! That's the point!

I just can't draw a line between corruption and stupidity it's one or t'other and seeing as its well documented Kean/Anderson/SEM/KENTARO/CRESENDO are up to their balls in it even if it's only morally corrupt because in football that seems acceptable i'll drop Venkys right in there with them. Pants pulled down yes but willingly for some very odd and suspicious reason.

All the rest in terms of possible betting/match throwing if there is any weight in that i think it's just a nice sideline rather than the motive.

Archived