BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The curse of the Indian Advert money!

Madon

16 minutes ago, Madon said:

All the money raised went to the Ewood WMC group who were working on a variety of things. I took a bit of a step back for a few months as I have just got married. 

I know that they have been keeping a log of all outgoings so if anybody would like to see I'm sure someone will be more than happy to let you have a look.:brfc:

Thanks, bossman! Is Ewood WMC the Ewood Working Men's Club?

4 hours ago, Madon said:

All the money raised went to the Ewood WMC group who were working on a variety of things. I took a bit of a step back for a few months as I have just got married. 

I know that they have been keeping a log of all outgoings so if anybody would like to see I'm sure someone will be more than happy to let you have a look.:brfc:

At a WMC meeting, after a  vote, it was decided to put the money into the fighting fund. Biggest spend since then was £500 for Duncan Miller's general election deposit. I was told last weekend that there is about £450 left.

Archived