BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] March on the FA - Unfit Owners

There are a solid half dozen, maybe more, clubs with serious greviances against their ownership, who need to hold the FA to account on two legitimate questions

1) why were these people allowed to buy the club in the first place?

2) why do no effective mechanisms exist to remove dysfunctional owners?

Time to start putting the pressure on the FA.

It shouldn't be a Rovers support lead thing - it should be a cross support - but can we get Fans United or someone to lead in a protest in this?

Clubs across the country are going to start dying unless we can start treating them less like businesses and more like culture and heritage institutions which is exactly what they ar e...

This is hardly revolutionary - Germany has had effective safeguards and governance for years.

Thoughts?

Correct me if I am wrong - but I believe if a petition is signed by over 100,000 people - questions etc have to be raised in parliament.

It is not just rovers who have suffered at the hands of bad owners.

100.000 would sign.

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, PAFELL said:

Correct me if I am wrong - but I believe if a petition is signed by over 100,000 people - questions etc have to be raised in parliament.

It is not just rovers who have suffered at the hands of bad owners.

100.000 would sign.

We've been mentioned twice in parliament by Graham Jones MP already and @#/? all has happened.....

Archived