BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rumours on Academy Coach..

Rumour on our Board that Senior Academy Coach Ian Jones, is joining Burnley's set up at Gawthorpe to work with some of the junior professionals..

Any truth in this, and could it be related to a major cost cutting exercise that's imminent ?

BTW.. two Clarets of my acquaintance who live within the Blackburn Parliamentary area, have told me they're voting Venky's Out...both because they won't vote Tory on principle, but think your man would do less damage than Corbyn or Abbott !!!

Just now, sympatheticclaret said:

Rumour on our Board that Senior Academy Coach Ian Jones, is joining Burnley's set up at Gawthorpe to work with some of the junior professionals..

Any truth in this, and could it be related to a major cost cutting exercise that's imminent ?

BTW.. two Clarets of my acquaintance who live within the Blackburn Parliamentary area, have told me they're voting Venky's Out...both because they won't vote Tory on principle, but think your man would do less damage than Corbyn or Abbott !!!

I heard he'd already gone to Burnley. Not necessarily cost cutting , just that we couldn't run a bath. By the way pass on my thanks to your two mates for their voting choice.

19 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

So your 'reluctant' comrade has been talking us.

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/32779-your-youth-coach-ian-jones/

Still never heard of him.

Just now, sympatheticclaret said:

Sorry Stuart, must have missed that post !!

It was on Page 2 in fairness.

No idea if he's a loss to us but if Dyche thinks he's a good un then he probably has something about him. I expect with all of the cutbacksberr the writing was on the wall and he looked elsewhere. Can't blame the bloke.

2 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Is this all you've got to talk about?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Well, they ruined Stanley. No surprise they'd want to try to do the same to us.

Although Kean and Venkys beat them to it so the joke's on them!

Wait. :huh: 

Archived