BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jerome Watt

Dunnfc

Jerome Watt is now playing with AFC Fylde along with Stuart Howson, another ex-Rover.

Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past. I thought he was meant to be quite decent.

As for why some of these players just drop through the leagues into obscurity so fast after they leave us, I'd hazard a guess that they lose motivation once they realise that they're not going to make it in the way they were hoping?

And Gary Harkins going on mazy dribbles ... I'm sure I could do a mazy dribble or two in the Scottish First Division. They're either all standing off of him, or he's a late developer.

Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past. I thought he was meant to be quite decent.

As for why some of these players just drop through the leagues into obscurity so fast after they leave us, I'd hazard a guess that they lose motivation once they realise that they're not going to make it in the way they were hoping?

And Gary Harkins going on mazy dribbles ... I'm sure I could do a mazy dribble or two in the Scottish First Division. They're either all standing off of him, or he's a late developer.

Or is Brockhall cursed?

Part time football Bryan. These lads can make a lot of money working and playing part time. Probably more than they can playing as a full time professional in the lower leagues.

Edited by den

Think its Craig Barr whos signed for Queen Of The South after being made redundant at Gretna.
I'd forgotten about him. Looked ok the few times I saw him, and that he'd have the physique to tough it out in the lower leagues. Looking back I'm a tad suprised he hasn't done better.
Jerome Watt is now playing with AFC Fylde along with Stuart Howson, another ex-Rover.
Likewise. Although he was always too inconsistent imo.
Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past. I thought he was meant to be quite decent.As for why some of these players just drop through the leagues into obscurity so fast after they leave us,
Agree, this is a blast from the past. And I'm suprised at how fast they drop through the leagues. I mean if they were that bad, why did rovers persevere for so long with them? If they were that promising, why do they sink quite so fast?

I'd forgotten about him. Looked ok the few times I saw him, and that he'd have the physique to tough it out in the lower leagues. Looking back I'm a tad suprised he hasn't done better. Likewise. Although he was always too inconsistent imo. Agree, this is a blast from the past. And I'm suprised at how fast they drop through the leagues. I mean if they were that bad, why did rovers persevere for so long with them? If they were that promising, why do they sink quite so fast?

Is our scouting and coaching not good enough?

I'd forgotten about him. Looked ok the few times I saw him, and that he'd have the physique to tough it out in the lower leagues. Looking back I'm a tad suprised he hasn't done better. Likewise. Although he was always too inconsistent imo. Agree, this is a blast from the past. And I'm suprised at how fast they drop through the leagues. I mean if they were that bad, why did rovers persevere for so long with them? If they were that promising, why do they sink quite so fast?

Maybe it's a case of getting bodies into the Academy to justify its existence? A championship team then takes a chance on one of our youth players thinking they must be good because they've been groomed by a Prem team, eventually find out they're not up to scratch and down the leagues they tumble.