BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rugby Union

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Not the greatest final. I thought the best team lost to be honest. Too many cards. It was boiling up to be a good game until the video officials decided they were going to be part of the show.

I can’t believe the ref allowed SA to call a substitution in the 5th minute tactical - the man had been down injured for the previous 4…

I know the commentators would disagree but I saw no difference between the yellow which was upgraded and the one which wasn’t.

5 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I can’t believe the ref allowed SA to call a substitution in the 5th minute tactical - the man had been down injured for the previous 4…

I know the commentators would disagree but I saw no difference between the yellow which was upgraded and the one which wasn’t.

I know we like to see the officials get things right but I’m not keen on the video ref chirping in all the time. Between them they still missed a pretty obvious forward pass for the Kiwi try. Luckily in the end it didn’t matter.

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I know we like to see the officials get things right but I’m not keen on the video ref chirping in all the time. Between them they still missed a pretty obvious forward pass for the Kiwi try. Luckily in the end it didn’t matter.

In fairness it wasn’t as obvious as the Argentina one yesterday…

Maybe they felt guilty for disallowing the previous one for something which had happened about 90 seconds earlier.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

England have been excellent in the last 2 games and we are playing some good exciting rugby under Borthwick now. We have clear plan of how we want to play now and plenty of different options in different positions 

• Like 1