BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

who's got celtic tickets?

den

Now im more mad than gutted after being rung up by some friends (ex friends until after Celtic) who dont go to Rovers very often but borrowed someone elses season tickets and they have got tickets. ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was redialling constantly on the 'phone from 9 until about 1.30.  Got through - excitement - tapped in 4 - got to the recorded message - "these tickets are sold out."  

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Based on our current away following there must be a load of people who never go away and still got a ticket.  I make quite a few and am stuck at home watching it on the box.   Doesn't seem quite fair to me.

Good luck to those who got tickets, and have a great time.

My wonderful daughter came up trumps on the phone for me whilst I was at work this morning, to finally repay the considerable investment I have made in her since she was born.

Of course I realise I'm lucky and that there will be many more who feel that they are more deserving. However, as I have said previously, the club should come up with a scheme to fairly assess and reward loyalty and not leave it to pot luck.

Queued from about 5:15am and by a weird twist of fate ended up standing (sitting, slouching, pacing, lolling and wandering, whatever passed the time) with RoverTheMoon and Abbey.

Finally got to the front of the queue at about 10 ish (I think), 2 nice unrestricted views are now mine.

Well I've got my ticket!!

Unfortunately I won't be sitting with my blue and white brothers and sisters.  A kindly celtic supporter is donating his ticket to ME  !! WAHEY.

The things you have to do to support your team.

Cheers to JW & TF :unhappy:

Queued from about 5:15am and by a weird twist of fate ended up standing (sitting, slouching, pacing, lolling and wandering, whatever passed the time) with RoverTheMoon and Abbey.

Finally got to the front of the queue at about 10 ish (I think), 2 nice unrestricted views are now mine.

you missed reading and sleeping .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.