BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

who's got celtic tickets?

den

Me and my lad Baz have. He was at ewood at 6 am this morning. I was ringing from home, without any luck whatsoever.

He reckons there were a couple of hundred in front of him, and a couple of thousand behind him at nine O'clock.

Unrestricted as well.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying.

Got mine, I got down about 4.35 AM and was about 55th in the queue.

The stewards said there were 310 there by 6.30 and I would say there would have been 8-900 there by 9AM.

Bearing in mind most people were getting 2,3,or 4 tickets for others I would say the merde will hit the fan a little later when many of the people there can't get a ticket.

Got mine, I got down about 4.35 AM and was about 55th in the queue.

The stewards said there were 310 there by 6.30 and I would say there would have been 8-900 there by 9AM.

Bearing in mind most people were getting 2,3,or 4 tickets for others I would say the merde will hit the fan a little later when many of the people there can't get a ticket.

Out of interest, has anyone been able to get through on the phone.

Joined the queue at 5.30am and passed the time having chat with Glenn and Abbey, about 200 in front of us. By the time I left at 10.00am the people at rear of queue had no chance of getting a ticket. I managed to get unrestricted view tickets. Good luck to everyone wishing to go.

Just got back from Ewood got 4 tickets unrestricted views - went down at 6 o'clock. People still joining the queue as I left (they have no hope in hell). Dad was trying on the phone and couldn't get thru. I didn't see anyone in the back of the ticket office taking calls - maybe they are only going to open the phone lines later?

I predict that SteB was wrong and we could have sold 8 - 10,000 for the game at Parkhead.

Just got back from Ewood got 4 tickets unrestricted views - went down at 6 o'clock. People still joining the queue as I left (they have no hope in hell). Dad was trying on the phone and couldn't get thru. I didn't see anyone in the back of the ticket office taking calls - maybe they are only going to open the phone lines later?

I predict that SteB was wrong and we could have sold 8 - 10,000 for the game at Parkhead.

I never said we wouldnt sell that allocation.   I doubt we would have taken 8000 though.

I did say that I dont think we'd have sold 28000 home tickets if we only gave Celtic 3000 though.

SteB after being at the ground this morning there must have been 3500 people there when I left at 10 o'clock. If the majority of these people where buying 2 or more tickets (everyone I talked to was getting 3 or 4), and people have been ringing the constantly engaged ticketline for nearly 2 hours, then I would say demand is higher than you think. This is only from season ticket holders as well, how many non-ST holders would want a ticket?

Was told by a steward(big fella on the door!) that Rovers HAD been offered 7,000 tickets but had REFUSED that many because they would have had to buy them 'up front' from Celtic and they were unsure they could have sold that many.

According to him it was either 7,000 or 3,000 allocation...nothing else due to segregation.

He was telling people who were still arriving at 10:00am that they had very little chance of a ticket....all will be sold by 5:00pm tonight,no problems.

£24 unrestricted view,see you there!

Got my non restricted ticket!

Simon Garners 194, the steward also told me that aswell, but I have my ticket so who cares :) only joking.

Apparantly the restricted view tickets are to the side of a large wall that blocks out a large chunk of the pitch.

Went at 6.30am and was sat in McD's for 11.00, worth every minute of the wait!

I thought you'd been camping out Rev when I saw where you were in the queue  :rover:

We bought 10 on the same row, the person in the next window asked for 6 together a few mins later and was told they'd only get them if they sat in restricted view seats si I think we were pretty lucky.

My Dad and a friend kindly qued up from around 5am and have got my ticket!

Fox and Hounds at 9am Halloween it is then for a jolly boys outing :D

Good result at Arsenal on Saturday, up to Celtic Park brimming with confidence and the Celts quaking in their boots!

Started ringing at about 2 mins to 9 this morning.  Got through to the voice message and queue at about 5 past.  Sat in the queue for half an hour and go though only to find the 2 applications my dad handed in (albeit with a handful of away stubbs as well) to the ticket office on Saturday had already been accepted.  So I suppose I got through twice.

The idea of handing in the ticket on Saturday was a pure gamble too.

See you in Glasgow, and at Arsenal on Sat for those that are going.

Im absolutely f'in gutted. I queued up from 9 this morning, was 10 people from the front of the queue at 1:40 and that was it. Absolutely cant believe it. Tried phoning at the same time as queuing but there isn't much signal under the Blackburn End. But I tell ya, its a good job that security guard did one quick after him gloating he already had one! He came out with "All the Celtic tickets have sold out but if you want a Walsall ticket there are plenty available...." I wanted to knock his head off.

I am absolutely gutted but the man who was behind me went to Sofia and has been to every away game this season and even went to Germany in pre season and for him not to get a ticket is very very wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.