BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eu Referendum, In Or Out - Looks Like Blackburn Wants Out !

How will you vote on June 23rd  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or Leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union
    • Leave the European Union

Take a look at any Biderberg attendees list and you will have your answer PB02

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a look at any Biderberg attendees list and you will have your answer PB02

Oh I know that, that's why it amuses me so many on the left want to comply with their wishes the Britain needs to stay.

The secret trade deal in the links is all for American expansion that would have been and could still be enforced on all members of the Fourth Reich , oops sorry Euro Union.

250,000 Euro fine for each refugee a country refuses proposal,

http://www.ibtimes.com/eu-refugee-crisis-brussels-propose-charging-over-289000-countries-refusing-asylum-2363091

While the EU debate focuses on the big, big picture I think it's worth reminding people the EU also deals with little everyday things which directly impact you and me.

As from June 2017 monthly call allowances will be valid across the EU. Data roaming will disappear. As from today charges are capped and should result in 75% savings for users.

They will also be capped in the European Economic Area which includes countries that aren't in the EU such as Norway and Iceland.

So why and for whom is it a double whammy ?

For the rest of the EU and it's Brussels dictating to the population in those countries.

Can't really see why you support such an undemocratic body that is doing the bidding of the Bilderbergs and the rest of corporate America. TTIP should be thrown out now

The EU's not dictating to anyone. Turkey wants to join the EU and the visa deal is another step along the road.

The second is reform of EU-wide asylum rules that spread the load of helping migrants more equally and is another welcome move.

The EU's not dictating to anyone. Turkey wants to join the EU and the visa deal is another step along the road.

The second is reform of EU-wide asylum rules that spread the load of helping migrants more equally and is another welcome move.

Turkey should join the EU before it gets a visa deal, same as everyone else.

The second is not reform it is a diktat from Brussels, comply or face heavy fines

It's not welcome. We don't want more immigrants sponging on the country or heavy fines if we refuse them. The EU is becoming far too dictatorial.

It's not welcome. We don't want more immigrants sponging on the country or heavy fines if we refuse them. The EU is becoming far too dictatorial.

Britain has been carved out of that legislation so it doesn't apply to us - as I said previously

Turkey should join the EU before it gets a visa deal, same as everyone else.

The second is not reform it is a diktat from Brussels, comply or face heavy fines

Turkey wants to join but is having to meet conditions over a number of years and issues and make reforms before it is admitted - nothing wrong with that.

It is a reform of the Dublin accord - if you read the article - that makes the handling of the migrants crisis fairer across the EU.

Britain has been carved out of that legislation so it doesn't apply to us - as I said previously

Turkey wants to join but is having to meet conditions over a number of years and issues and make reforms before it is admitted - nothing wrong with that.

It is a reform of the Dublin accord - if you read the article - that makes the handling of the migrants crisis fairer across the EU.

If we HAVE TO remain in the EU I for one don't want all the waifs and strays of Europe sponging on the rest of us. Bad enough with Eastern Europe. Turkey is not even fully in Europe. Don't want the migrants fairer across Europe. Don't want them at all!

If we HAVE TO remain in the EU I for one don't want all the waifs and strays of Europe sponging on the rest of us. Bad enough with Eastern Europe. Turkey is not even fully in Europe. Don't want the migrants fairer across Europe. Don't want them at all!

All studies and analysis over many years by the likes of the IMF, OECD and independent think-tanks have shown that migrants contribute more to economies than they receive - including ours. Have you bothered to read any of them ?

All some studies and analysis over many years by the likes of the IMF, OECD and independent think-tanks have shown that migrants contribute more to economies than they receive - including ours. Have you bothered to read any of them ?

At the expense of lower wages and demand on social services that some other studies have shown.

All studies and analysis over many years by the likes of the IMF, OECD and independent think-tanks have shown that migrants contribute more to economies than they receive - including ours. Have you bothered to read any of them ?

Did you read what they did all over Germany on New Years eve

Did you read what they did all over Germany on New Years eve

Except they were refugees and within the EU people who or migrating, moving is a better word, around Europe are not.

Anyone who thinks leaving the EU, and I do believe we have a need to reconsider migration policies in the UK, is going to be very disappointed. It won't make any significant difference at all.

There are tens of thousands of jobs filled by migrant EU labour which would be unfilled if we put a stop to EU labour entering the UK. People really have no idea how difficult it is to find local labour for many different industries. The low pay argument is nonsense.

Except they were refugees and within the EU people who or migrating, moving is a better word, around Europe are not.

Anyone who thinks leaving the EU, and I do believe we have a need to reconsider migration policies in the UK, is going to be very disappointed. It won't make any significant difference at all.

There are tens of thousands of jobs filled by migrant EU labour which would be unfilled if we put a stop to EU labour entering the UK. People really have no idea how difficult it is to find local labour for many different industries. The low pay argument is nonsense.

Is low pay not the reason why it is hard to find people to do the work, supply and demand

I completely disproved that lazy and inaccurate claim quite a while ago with a graph taken from a UCL study on the issue. EU immigrants have historically benefitted the country economically. Non-EU immigrants have been more of a drain on resources than the indigenous population. And in case you haven't noticed, the EU is currently being settled by millions upon millions of non-EU immigrants. Living standards will be dragged down, public services will buckle, government debts will spiral in line with population figures.

Anyway thanks for illustrating the utter pointlessness of this board. I posted that graph, you presumably saw it, and it hasn't altered your enthusiasm for promoting your bogus one-liner and false claims of being backed up by studies. If being factually wrong doesn't change your opinion then there is truly no point in ever replying to your posts.

Archived