BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How many Rovers players play internationally?

Sorry for being a bit thick, but I’m trying win a bet with someone… I predicted a few games will be postponed this season due to lack of players, who play internationally for their country.

Please can anyone confirm who are the Rovers players that play for their country? I count about 5 of them possibly?

Evans- Northern Ireland, Mulgrove- Scotland and our Canadian reserve keeper who plays for Canada are the three who were sufficient to trigger the Fleetwood and Blackpool postponements.

If you go to Ewood, you can see a large engraved panel naming all the Rovers players who have earned international caps for their countries worldwide whilst at Rovers. 

8 minutes ago, philipl said:

Evans- Northern Ireland, Mulgrove- Scotland and our Canadian reserve keeper who plays for Canada are the three who were sufficient to trigger the Fleetwood and Blackpool postponements.

If you go to Ewood, you can see a large engraved panel naming all the Rovers players who have earned international caps for their countries worldwide whilst at Rovers. 

thanks for that, really helpful! Just as I thought enough to cause postponements. Don't you love being right!

I'll have a look when next there! Although I only go to away games due to obvious reasons.

On 10/12/2017 at 18:51, philipl said:

Mulgrove is top class :)

Archived