BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Petition To Investigate Venkys: Sign It Folks!

Mike E

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Greg Clark, FA Chairman and Robert Sullivan, Director of Strategy, The Football Association having to face the Culture, Media and Sport Commons Select Committee today to answer questions about corruption in football, shouldn't this petition be finding its way to the authorities ASAP, maybe even to the Select Committee themselves?

With Greg Clark, FA Chairman and Robert Sullivan, Director of Strategy, The Football Association having to face the Culture, Media and Sport Commons Select Committee today to answer questions about corruption in football, shouldn't this petition be finding its way to the authorities ASAP, maybe even to the Select Committee themselves?

Well I think we can safely say that the FA will not investigate the Rovers takeover considering they have just defended their mates the Agents and the FA agent rules at the above hearing . I am sure the Mr Stein at the AFA will make sure there is plenty of salted beef and bagels at FA HQ tomorrow as a thank you to their boys (cough cough ) running the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Signed.

I think you should share this petition with fans of other clubs via their forums, I think you would be surprised how many would sign in support. Especially those of clubs who have also suffered at the hands of their owners.

Football fans should stand together against these sort of owners as it could so easily happen to any club.

Brighton did brilliantly at getting the support of other clubs fans during their plight, the likes of yourselves and Coventry should do the same. I think a lot of Villa fans would sign in support for you, Coventry might need to look elsewhere...

I put this on Facebook and several friends have signed it already. One Brighton, one Sheff Wed, one Spurs and a fellow Villa fan.

Thank you. There are far too many who think we're just spoilt brats who, having won the premier league, can't now cope with any less.

That's a recurring theme sadly 'you had a sugar daddy & you won the league so shut up and sit quietly in the corner for the rest of your lives your only Blackburn'

Usually from Prem fans it has to be said and encountered a few negative comments on Sat from Villa fans regarding our away support. Lets hope they don't learn the hard way over the next 5 years.

Archived