BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Get Together In Melbourne

well, blueboy will be there aswell.

i fly back to australia on wednesday.....so will be making my way to the charles dickens.....for those folks that have not been there before, be careful though cause you might miss it as it is situated in a basement.

uncle dave - it serves great meals and top quality ale and lager....just hope they serve tooheys new, otherwise sr is bringing a crate for me.

i will bring my rovers flag that i took to south africa and we can have a picture taken and send it in to rovers for it to be printed into a matchday programme.

btw....SR, where are you staying?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, blueboy will be there aswell.

i fly back to australia on wednesday.....so will be making my way to the charles dickens.....for those folks that have not been there before, be careful though cause you might miss it as it is situated in a basement.

uncle dave - it serves great meals and top quality ale and lager....just hope they serve tooheys new, otherwise sr is bringing a crate for me.

i will bring my rovers flag that i took to south africa and we can have a picture taken and send it in to rovers for it to be printed into a matchday programme.

btw....SR, where are you staying?

Blueboy, I've sent you an email about accommodation, and no I wont be bringing a case of Tooheys New for you, there's enough pubs in Melbourne owned by Tooheys that will sell you one wink.gif

There should be a tape of the first game circulating in Aus already. I think the higlights of the replay are enroute.

If it's the one you sent me it hasn't arrived yet.

Once it does I'll post on here.

Thought it would be there by now sad.gif

There should be a tape of the first game circulating in Aus already. I think the higlights of the replay are enroute.

If it's the one you sent me it hasn't arrived yet.

Once it does I'll post on here.

Thought it would be there by now sad.gif

The package arrived today.Many thanks Paul.

Now,unless he's received a tape from elsewhere,Sydney Rovers is down for the tape next.

lads

lets all remember that the game is an early kick-off....at 11.45pm i think. so we all need to be ther at least 3hrs before it starts so we can get a few good ones down our gulletts. i will probably be there just around 8pm....accommodation i have no idea where i am staying yet....probably at my mums in sunshine so she will come and get me i think...or rather hope.

i trust that we will all be wearing the blue and white? if not......shame on you wink.gif

What sort of beer do they have on tap?? It's been so long since I've been there...

..in fact the last time was to watch West Ham vs Rovers. That was the game when Berkovic got Gallagher sent off.

BTW I had a house-warming on Sunday and the bath was full of Coopers Pale Ale, Sparkling Ale, Dark Ale, Mild Ale and Cooper's Heritage. I've still got 3/4 of slab of Dark Ale left if you want to come over after the game laugh.gifph34r.gif

PG

Lats time i was there it was pretty much all CUB with a few irish /english ales thrown in (tetleys and killkenny spring to mind)..

anyhow Ill proabaly watch the liverpool match there on thursday morning so will give afull update on beers by friday !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.