BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warning

I feel that I have to warn you all off the 50 cent game.

I was given this for xmas and have to say it could be the worst game ever.

The Camera has a mind of its own and half the time you cant see who is shooting you and when you do find him, he has been stood behind you all along.

The targeting system is the worst on ANY game. Its only the camera that moves and not the target - the 'bad guys' just seem to dodge your bullets as if they were Neo and if you do manage to 'pop a few caps' in em, they just stand there until you have finished shooting them and then just fall to the ground

You never quite know whats going on. You do things like:-

Get to the Elevator - this only means that you walk down a street and get into a lift and then your done

Find the exit - yep, thats it - walk down another street and into a big door that says exit

This goes on and on mad.gif

You have been warned people

Edited by Cocker

In ukresistance.com's feature on the 50 Cent game, they printed the staff credits from the back of the manual and invited readers to scratch off the names as each offender was tracked down and killed.

Did you expect it would all be laying groupies and smoking blunts?

It hardly like its an exciting concept for a game.

371680[/snapback]

You could say that about GTA though.

I am not into rap and I dont really like 50 cent (or his mates) but as a present I had to give it a go. My only problem is that I had the receipt for it in my wallet which I lost on New Years Eve sad.gif Will have to take a loss on the game now to get something worth playing.

Also got Resi 4 and Prince of Persia 3 which are awsome (and these are from someone that dosnt play games and I dont think I dropped any hints)

• 2 weeks later...

My sister bought her boyfriend it for Xmas and he loves it, i think she said he was playing it straight for about 6 hours on Xmas day,lol.

It must be crap then if he likes it, as he has the IQ of a retard.

My sister bought her boyfriend it for Xmas and he loves it, i think she said he was playing it straight for about 6 hours on Xmas day,lol.

It must be crap then if he likes it, as he has the IQ of a retard.

375595[/snapback]

WHAT blink.gif The graphics are ok but the gamplay is soooooo naff. You should have a go just to confirm what I have been saying. I took it back and swapped it anyway.

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones is good. However, it's nowhere near as good as Warrior Within which come second only to God Of War on my list of last year's favourite games.

377189[/snapback]

This man speaks the truth - listen to him

i think F.E.A.R and Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit are the best games of this year excluding FM06 and PES5. 50cents game however ..... well, cant say i expected it to be any good, so im not disappointed, wasnt planing on investing any of my time and money on it even though i respect his music talents, he is no max payne

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.