BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 0-0 Bolton

Ozz

Bolton are a horrible side, the worst to watch and probably the worst to play against, the sooner they get relegated the better.  Its just a shame Jansen had to join such a awful team.

375002[/snapback]

No doubt BFS will soon have him an expert at diving, moaning, feigning injury and time wasting, he'll soon be a master at gamesmanship (sic). mad.gif

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say I was surprised with the official attendance.

From my view in the Jack Walker upper looking out towards the Riverside I thought all the Rovers areas of the ground looked fuller than for most home games this season.

374873[/snapback]

Not like the good old days huh Rev, 33K on at Burnden for a night time top of the third division clash at Burnden Park (is falling down falling down) Yours truly picking a dart out of his chin. Them were days. Seriously though Bolton only brought 1000? what on earth is going on.

Must agree with many posters on here too about the need for a quality partener for Bellers. It's glaringly obvious so Sparky and the board must see it too. A midfielder with passing skills and good vision, a quality strike partner and I think we instantly become a team to be genuinely feared.

hate to say it but I think Bazza would have been a great foil in supplying Bellers the quality he needs. The other reason for this investment being mandatory is, just how long is it going to be before Bellamy becomes totally frustrated with his situation and the lack of quality to feed his particular style of play. I think we have seen glimpses of his frustration. I fear if we don't put up to signal our intentions to a true quality strikes as Bellers is we will lose him too.

Edited by USABlue

Which also means the decision to substitute Emerton for Kuqi was completely unfathomable to me. In the previous five minutes Emerton had got behind the Bolton defence a couple of times and whipped in decent crosses, we didn't come close to getting behind them once he'd gone off. Instead we simply humped the ball down the middle towards Kuqi, a tactic that was meat and drink to the Bolton defence.

tinykit.gifcool.gif

totally agree with the comments on Emo, he's a good player. he did well and Kuqi embarasses me. if all the fans get off emos back, he might do even better. you all have a vendetta against him, as you all expect him to take on 20 men and shoot in to the top corner from 90 yards. he wanted the ball today, whereas pedersen didnt want to know. lay off bert, hes only human.

Edited by nonaynevernomore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.