BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad Numbers 06-07

Everyone seems convinced McCarthywill be 17, but I'm convinced it's always been 77 he's wore, so why would 17 be a dead ringer? I think he's just as likely to be 9, 10 or 11.

Maybe 77, is that allowed in the EPL?

McCarthy wears 17 for South Africa. He wore it for Ajax and he wore it for Celta Vigo. He didn't wear it for Porto because it was already taken.

Edited by Rovermatt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the number 8 didn't batty or sherwood have it, then gallagher and then dunn took it off him?

As have been said, Sherwood had number 4, and if I remember correctly Batty had 23, while Kevin had number 8 all the time Sherwood and Batty were at the club, until he left and Dunn had it.

I find it scary that I remember the squad number from the 90s better than recent years :)

I'm not 100% sure but the away shirts I saw with names on at the game vs. NZ were all in white letters, so I assume its white.

they are normally white with a red outline on the home kit, well they have been for a while.

for the away i have not got a clue, i hope they are not gold and black like the geordies kit because thats just looks gash!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.