BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England Games

There is a player in the England players list whom I had to look up to find out who on earth he is. Step forwards (or not) Ben Foster.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of Foster. He is a Premiership regular - and has been in very good form this season. Went from being a chef to the England squad in just a few years.

As for the squad. How on earth does Kieran Richardson get in? He's the biggest waste of space I've ever seen.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM taken from the BBC

"But it was a performance of character. We looked like a team, were comfortable defensively and created chances.

"It's probably our best performance over 90 minutes and it should restore some confidence."

He must have been watching a different match to me. It was a negative slow tempo game. Play against a team who are fully up for it and we will get beat.

I saw highlights of the game (it was on PPV over here but I certainly was not paying to watch England play a friendly). It looked boring, and yet again our mighty defenders can't defend a simple long ball into the box from out wide.

England make me mad, Rovers don't. England has all the resources they need yet they continually ba!!s it up. I too wonder why Keiran Richardson gets a game for his country when he can't nail down a game for Man U. Yes, Giggs is a better player than him, so why have him playing then? Same with SWP. He made a major error moving to Chelski yet his reward for being greedy is a automatic England squad berth. Tripe.

McClaren is on a hiding to nothing and if we lose our next qualifier he should a a gonner as should the idiots at the FA who appointed him.

Another FA classic is their stance on the U-21's. McClaren wants a full time coach to develop them and provide a natural production line to the first team. The FA are stalling due to money. Typical FA, they have wasted 100 managers salaries in just 1 year of the Wembley disaster so they want to save money by harming the future. England has always neglected its youth teams, the current boss wants this to change as he views it as a vital part of the future. You only have to look at recent France, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, and any number of African teams to know that a strong youth set up will reap rewards. But not the FA, they want to do it half-ar$ed as usual.

Wake me up when we qualify, or when the witch hunt gains momentum.

Maybe dropping him from the bench as well as the team might encourage SWP to get himself a team that can offer him a regular place . I have to question his hunger to play at all sometimes . Mind you , watching the game yesterday I have to question whether any of them can be ar$ed to earn their money ... <_<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.