BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Reserves Tonight.

Revan

Hey I live near chesterfield where Sheff Utd play there reserves games.

I collect autographs and was just wondering if anybody knew which Blackburn players were going to turn up for the reserves tonight because if theres some first teamers ill nip down to get their autographs.

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Reserves draw 1-1 - Rovers Match Report

Did anyone go (out of the 279) and could they give a personal report please?

Can I ask, where is Henchoz? Is he injured he is not listed as so?

Another thing, do we have both Enkleman and Friedal out currently injured? ...and if so can Fielding back-up to Brown in a senior game, if required? :unsure:

Edited by AussieinUk

Did anyone go (out of the 279) and could they give a personal report please?

Yes, I was there, missed the first 5 minutes, at the end thought it was 1-0 to Middlesbrough. :o

Pretty even game with very few chances, front two of Garner and Derbyshire looked lightweight and had very little service, the defence looked solid (except for the goal), Todd/Matteo/Taylor did ok, McEveley I thought was our best player some excellent crosses. Peter was poor, Gray did well in midfield.

De Vita was lucky 90 seconds after coming on to only receiving a yellow card for an elbow.

Another thing, do we have both Enkleman and Friedal out currently injured? ...and if so can Fielding back-up to Brown in a senior game, if required? :unsure:

I thought Enkleman was injured, but heard he was away with the Finnish national side?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was one nil to them and was surprised when the stadium announcer gave the score. And I was only 3 mins late. They must have scored as I was getting through the turnstiles. It was a good job we scored early on because we had very little chance of scoring later with the size of their defence and the lack of height and strength in the Rovers attack. Parlour was his usual filthy self and should definitely consider retiring and apart from his size I couldn't really see why the Boro paid so much for Huth.

Yes, I was there, missed the first 5 minutes, at the end thought it was 1-0 to Middlesbrough. :o

Pretty even game with very few chances, front two of Garner and Derbyshire looked lightweight and had very little service, the defence looked solid (except for the goal), Todd/Matteo/Taylor did ok, McEveley I thought was our best player some excellent crosses. Peter was poor, Gray did well in midfield.

De Vita was lucky 90 seconds after coming on to only receiving a yellow card for an elbow.

I thought Enkleman was injured, but heard he was away with the Finnish national side?

Thank you :tu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Reserves got beaten last night, with Joe Garner scoring his eight reserve team goal of the season. Not a bad tally playing for a side fielding youth + donkey Matteo. Did anyone watch this?

Brown, Taylor, Matteo, Nolan and Peter with senior appearances to show for in the XI last night, hardly proven Premiership players any of them though. No familiar names in the Man City XI except keeper Schmeichel (who's surely well past his best now?) and Danny Mills.

Rovers.co.uk report

Reserves got beaten last night, with Joe Garner scoring his eight reserve team goal of the season. Not a bad tally playing for a side fielding youth + donkey Matteo. Did anyone watch this?

Brown, Taylor, Matteo, Nolan and Peter with senior appearances to show for in the XI last night, hardly proven Premiership players any of them though. No familiar names in the Man City XI except keeper Schmeichel (who's surely well past his best now?) and Danny Mills.

Rovers.co.uk report

Think it was Schmeichel JUNIOR!!!

Think it was Schmeichel JUNIOR!!!

Whhhhhhoooooosssshhhhhhhh

herbergeehh Posted Today, 10:19

Would do a whoosh, but it wasn't really good enough. Pre-coffee humour..

I am just to slow :D

Edited by Cocker

No familiar names in the Man City XI except keeper Schmeichel (who's surely well past his best now?) and Danny Mills.

Rovers.co.uk report

I don't know how to take these Norwiegan's with their sense of humour. Bjarte you have a good knowledge of football and surely you should know it's his son, Kasper.

Never watched it, but good to see Garner still scoring despite the result.

As I said, pre-coffee.. :)

I'm not Bjarte though, and he hasn't got good knowledge of football either. So that's two wrongs for you..

One of those days then mate, i think it was one of those days when Lawrie took over the Northern Ireland job and lost 4-1 to Norway! Some wee sh1t called Gamst scored 2 that day!

Do i make a complete ass of myself and ask is this Ronny or who is it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.