BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Play For Your Club

Currently playing alot of this as off work at the moment. Its such a frustrating game but very addictive. Sometimes you get a half decent score and sometimes you cannot score for toffee.

Current league finishes at 20.00 and Rovers are currently 6th behind Clyde, Hamilton Accidemicals, The dingles, Ross County and York.

• 3 weeks later...

Will nip on again tonight, Work get a bit funny about me playing games in work time.

Was pleased to see us in the top 3 after doing nothing the last few weeks. I'm regularly getting ton plus now and it's amazing how much you can push the score up with those, if you're sad enough to play for a bit

Will nip on again tonight, Work get a bit funny about me playing games in work time.

Was pleased to see us in the top 3 after doing nothing the last few weeks. I'm regularly getting ton plus now and it's amazing how much you can push the score up with those, if you're sad enough to play for a bit

Wow, I am happy when I actually get 60 - 70k. Saying that, I'm happy when I get 15k to actually submit a score! Every little helps I suppose.

Just noticed that we finished 3rd so we are promoted. Congrats everyone.

Edited by Biddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it just an individual thing this time? It doesn't look like it collates all the scores like the old version did.

and yes, I agree, the goals are tiny. Actually, I find a lot less deflect off the defenders. Half the time it seems to got through them. That shows how good I am that I keep getting the defenders in the first place!

Edited by Biddy

Its the boots I tell thy

Get some old fashioned ones, non of these fancy coloured lot that break rooney's feet all the time :lol:

Is it just an individual thing this time?

and yes, I agree, the goals are tiny. Actually, I find a lot less deflect off the defenders. Half the time it seems to got through them. That shows how good I am that I keep getting the defenders in the first place!

It seems to be yes, but i've no doubt they'll think up someway of making us get relegated and harrogate winning the premiership.

The ball does go through the defenders and rarely goes in off them. If the goals are smaller then i must be getting better ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.