BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Occurring At The Telegraph?

HERE!!!!!, HERE!!!

Get the campaign rolling Azuri enough is enough, tell all... spread the word........... boycott the Lancashire Telegraph!

Second rate coverage of first class football, but first rate coverage for second rate football your present day Lancashire Telegraph .....NO MORE!!!! .

Lancashire Telegraph taking Rovers money then taking the ###### out of them....ENOUGH!

if i boycott the LT wot am i gunna wipe me arse on ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Some nice spin going on at the moment in the LET on behalf of the Williams camp. The facts are still very vague about this 'consortium', yet we are hearing:

Sources close to the group say a large proportion of the combined assets of the two companies is made up of spare cash', which should help to reassure those Rovers fans who have questioned the level of the consortium's resources.

Well, how come I don't feel reassured at all after that reading that article. Fair play to Williams in attempting to takeover a Prem league club - we are an easy target I guess, but I can't help but feel negative about this whole thing.

Fair play to Williams in attempting to takeover a Prem league club - we are an easy target I guess, but I can't help but feel negative about this whole thing.

I'd wager most of us feel negative but thats only cos we are being subjected to 'mushroom direction'...... We are being kept in the dark and covered over with sh1t!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd wager most of us feel negative but thats only cos we are being subjected to 'mushroom direction'...... We are being kept in the dark and covered over with sh1t!

Ah, yes, but look how it makes the mushrooms grow! ;)

Finally putting to rest that crap that so many on here believed hook line and sinker about him turning down more money (wages) here in order to go to his boyhood club Lpool!

From the LT............... "But the Hammers have issued a statement saying the move cannot go through until the a 27-year-old sorts out a "private contractual issue" with the Anfield club."

The little bguggers agent has surely got his head screwed on tight. He's making a fortune out of transfer kick backs. "Oh btw Rafa, one final point.... when you sell my player on anything you get over the 6m that you paid BRFC and we want 50%"

Archived