BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd

Mypa 47 v Blackburn Rovers

We have the following flight/hotel packages, staying in Helsinki, currently available from MANCHESTER. Cheaper airfares are available from other airports, especially London. If you prefer to fly from other airports please call for prices and availability, 0871 423 5057 All hotels can be viewed on our website, www.stayingaway.com

Hotel 2 nights 3 nights Hotel Only - BB; price per night per TWIN ROOM

Cumulus 4* £274 pp £304 pp £59 per night per twin room

Radisson SAS Seaside 4* £274 pp N/a £60

Radisson SAS Plaza 4* £289 pp N/a £72

Crowne Plaza 4* £299 pp £339 pp £81

Park Kapyla 4* £299 pp N/a £81

Linna 4* £339 pp £384 pp £125

GLO 4* £368 pp £409 pp £154

Kamp 5* £434 pp £504 pp £220

All flight/hotel package prices based on BB, twin/double share. For single and triple rooms please call for availability and prices, 0871 423 5057. Hotel only rooms based on BB, twin share and are price per room per night (not per person). Prices exclude transfers. We are in the process of trying to arrange stadium transfers from Helsinki to the game and will advise cost as soon as possible. Prices subject to change and only become guaranteed upon confirmation

If you have already booked flights please call for hotel availability and prices. If booking hotels you will also be able to book onto the stadium transfers.

Priority for stadium transfers will be given to people booking flights and hotels with Staying Away. If there are still places available on the coaches these will be put on open sale.

Paul

Staying Away Ltd I Know Travel Ltd

0871 423 5057 0871 423 5052

www.stayingaway.co.uk www.iknow-portugal.co.uk 0871 423 5053

www.iknow-majorca.co.uk 0871 423 5056

www.iknow-canaryislands.co.uk 0871 423 5051 paul@iknow-holidays.com

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone got any ideas on travel back to Helsinki after the game apart from the bus.

How difficult would it be to arrange our own transport, say a 12 seater mini-bus?

Hey, Will, me & missus would definitely be up for that. Want to get the bus with Paul but I don't think he can guarantee until last min because we're not doing the full package with him. Its fair enough but leaves us a bit up in the air

Hey, Will, me & missus would definitely be up for that. Want to get the bus with Paul but I don't think he can guarantee until last min because we're not doing the full package with him. Its fair enough but leaves us a bit up in the air

I am just chatting with mickeFin who is thinking about organising a 12 man mini bus

At the moment there is me and 2 others, might be another 2, so thats a possible 7 already.

Mini buss is 30 euros =20 pounds return Helsinki to myllykoski ( one person)

that minibuss/taxi pick people in helsinki centrum hotels and give lift to back too....

and you can drinking that buss of course if you are not so much drunk lol...

2 hours way to the helsinki to myllykoski.

send pm if you wanna coming same taxi

MickeFIN

MyPa lost today in the Finnish Veikkausliiga 0-1 to TPS Turku. They also lost to HJK Helsinki 5-0 in their last game, but they beat the reigning champions and league leaders Tampere United before that 4-1, so their form is on-off. They have a game at thursday and that's their last game before the Rovers match.

Current availability of inclusive package deals (flights ex Manchester; hotel; match transfers below. All prices based on twin/double share for BB. Limiated availability with prices subject to change.

Hotel 2nights/ 2 nights 3 nights

1 night hotel

Eurohostel 1* £268 pp N/a N/a

Cumulus Airport 4* £270 pp £299 pp £333 pp

Sokos Presidentii £274 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS Seaside 4* £276 pp £303 pp N/a

Sokos Pasila 4* £276 pp N/a N/a

Scandic Continental 4* £278 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS RoyalHelsinki 4* £283 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS Plaza 4* N/a £318 pp N/a

Crowne Plaza 4* £286 pp £328 pp £359 pp

Park Kapyla 4* £286pp £328 pp N/a

Linna 4* N/a £368 pp £413 pp

GLO 4* £324 pp £397 pp £438 pp

Kamp 5* £357 pp £463 pp £533 pp

If you have booked flights we can also offer hotel/match transfer packages. Again based on twin share for BB;

Hotel 1 night 2 nights 3 nights

Eurohostel 1* £54 pp N/a N/a

Cumulus Airport 4* £56 pp £78 pp £95 pp

Sokos Presidentii £60 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS Seaside 4* £62 pp £85 pp N/a

Sokos Pasila 4* £62 pp N/a N/a

Scandic Continental 4* £64 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS RoyalHelsinki 4* £69 pp N/a N/a

Radisson SAS Plaza 4* N/a £104 pp N/a

Crowne Plaza 4* £72 pp £105 pp £143 pp

Park Kapyla 4* £72pp £105 pp N/a

GLO 4* £110 pp £181 pp £219 pp

Kamp 5* £143 pp £247 pp £356 pp

Match transfers;

Match transfers are now on open sale. Prices £49 per person (includes £20 discount voucher against advertised prices for 2 night package deal to next round of the UEFA Cup). For those who have booked flight/hotel packages or made hotel only bookings with Staying Away Ltd. match transfers are available at a discounted rate of just £29 pp.

Paul

Staying Away

0871 423 5057

PS when calling from this post please advise you have got our n from the site. A contribution will be made to BRFCS.com for all bookings that originate from the site.

I think the easiest way to travel from Helsinki to Anjanlankoski is renting a minibus from Hertz. For example a car for 9 persons cost only 190£/day. You can rent the car in Helsinki airport. http://www.hertz.fi/HinnastotIndex.htm

If you all want to drick beer and thats why own car is not possible you should take a train to Kouvola. http://www.vr.fi/heo/eng/index.html

From the Kouvola train station is very handy bus transport to Anjalankoski with ExpressBus. http://www.expressbus.fi

I just booked five tickets. :rover: I take tickets C2 area. Near away supporters area C1. It's would be very good go to away supporters area C1, but it's only English/British. :angry:

Only me are Rovers supporter my friends are ManUre, NUFC, Pool and Crystal Palace fans. But nobody not like MyPa. :lol:

Got my tickets reserved too earlier, no idea where they are as I have no idea about the stadium as I haven't ever been there. Let's hope for an entertaining match, perhaps Rovers could gain a few more supporters from Finland with an entertaining performance.

From the Kouvola train station is very handy bus transport to Anjalankoski with ExpressBus. http://www.expressbus.fi

Return from Anjalankoski/Myllykoski after match is big problem I thinks so.

Latest train Myllykoski to Kouvola start 20.00 and 23.14. 20.00 is too early because match finish about 20.00 and 23.14 is too late. -> Final train Kouvola to Helsinki departure 21.25.

And bus from Anjalankoski/Myllykoski to Kouvola start 20.15 and 21.15. Same problem what is in train timetable.

Archived