BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure where you've got that from Chesh, but we sold 133 tickets for the FK Vetra match in Vilnius if thats a co-incidence

We've 160 tickets for the MyPA match

Lee

if you have already sent a form in to the TO will they automatically take money out of my bank account and post the ticket or will I have to trudge up to Blackburn and pay and pick it up myself?

Lee

if you have already sent a form in to the TO will they automatically take money out of my bank account and post the ticket or will I have to trudge up to Blackburn and pay and pick it up myself?

Yes, if they have your bank details they will do although you will probabley get a call today / tomorrow to confirm that. With tickets not being posted till monday though they have to arrive next day -- eek !

Yes, if they have your bank details they will do although you will probabley get a call today / tomorrow to confirm that. With tickets not being posted till monday though they have to arrive next day -- eek !

Sorted, very nice lady phoned me up at work.

Massive queues at Ewood this morning. I dont know how they coped.

Disgrace, had to wait ages.

GROOBY OUT.. VINJAY IN

seriously there were only 10 people in the queue, but didnt realise TO didnt open till 9.30 on Thurs hence the wait.

Can now relax......I have everything sorted now.

Fly our Tuesday from Stansted and land in Tampere at 22:30. Staying the night in Tampere and getting the train down to Helsinki on Wednesday morning. Stay in Helsinki on Wednesday night. Catch the 'Love Bus 2' to the game and then back into Helsinki for an expensive night out. Stay the night in Helsinki and back up to Tampere on the Friday for the flight home at 22:30. Stay over at Stansted on the Friday night and drive home on the Saturday.

Can't wait!!!

Jordan - a true meaning of the word.

its not a big boobed bird married to a pop star wannabee/jungle habiting song writing nerd, its a big breasted, pot bellied, big drinking Rovers supporter with more money than sense !!!!

Only Joking Jordan, enjoy your trip :rolleyes:

Jordan - a true meaning of the word.

its not a big boobed bird married to a pop star wannabee/jungle habiting song writing nerd, its a big breasted, pot bellied, big drinking Rovers supporter with more money than sense !!!!

Only Joking Jordan, enjoy your trip :rolleyes:

Cheers mate....we must be twins <_<

Decent site with Pubs and Clubs in Helsinki

HERE

The Artic Icebar sounds a laugh

Description

The Arctic Icebar is a chilling experience in a nightclub! Inside the icebar the temperature is a constant -5 C. Upon entry to the Icebar guests are given a warm cape and gloves to wear.

Can now relax......I have everything sorted now.

Fly our Tuesday from Stansted and land in Tampere at 22:30. Staying the night in Tampere and getting the train down to Helsinki on Wednesday morning. Stay in Helsinki on Wednesday night. Catch the 'Love Bus 2' to the game and then back into Helsinki for an expensive night out. Stay the night in Helsinki and back up to Tampere on the Friday for the flight home at 22:30. Stay over at Stansted on the Friday night and drive home on the Saturday.

Can't wait!!!

Oi Jords; where are you stopping in Hellsinski, and where are you drinking in Hellsinski bud?

PS. thanks for the link to the Good Pub Guide....but....no Thwaites :angry:

Oi Jords; where are you stopping in Hellsinski, and where are you drinking in Hellsinski bud?

PS. thanks for the link to the Good Pub Guide....but....no Thwaites :angry:

Staying at the SAS Radisson Plaza on Wed and Thurs night. Not too sure where we are drinking yet. I will PM you my mobile numer so you can text me and find out.

Cheers mate....we must be twins <_<

Decent site with Pubs and Clubs in Helsinki

HERE

The Artic Icebar sounds a laugh

Description

The Arctic Icebar is a chilling experience in a nightclub! Inside the icebar the temperature is a constant -5 C. Upon entry to the Icebar guests are given a warm cape and gloves to wear.

I'll be chillin' in there sometime in the early hours, brrrrrrrrr

Ok, I'm sure that this has been mentioned and I'm sure that this will annoy people, but is this on tv? I see on the Eurosport tv guide that they have a spot for live UEFA Cup football next Thursday, are they showing our game?

Ok, I'm sure that this has been mentioned and I'm sure that this will annoy people, but is this on tv? I see on the Eurosport tv guide that they have a spot for live UEFA Cup football next Thursday, are they showing our game?

it's on channel 5, eduardo. - at 15:55pm.

We still have a few seats available on our coaches for the match transfers to MyPa 47 from Helsinki. Price £49 pp return (includes £20 discount voucher against any 2 night flight inclusive package to the next round of the UEFA Cup) or £29 if booking hotels with Staying Away Ltd.

We have become aware a number of Rovers fans are having difficulty with return travel to Helsinki after the game. Consequently, to help anyone in this situation we are now offering one way transfers from the game back to Helsinki. Cost £25 per person.

If you have not made your travel arrangements to Finland yet we still have very limited hotel and flight availability.

TO BOOK CALL 0871 423 5057

Paul

Staying Away Ltd

0871 423 5057

Ha, you'll look like CAPT KAOS from the Cannonball run

See you there

Let's hope for an entertaining match, perhaps Rovers could gain a few more supporters from Finland with an entertaining performance.

You shouldn't be worried of that.

Shamefully, about half of spectators at Anjalankoski will be Finnish man-whores cheering for Blackburn. The Premier League is generally beteer known in Finland than our own Veikkausliiga. :angry:

However, with our new head manager we will beat you easily!!! :lol:

Apparently the resigned manager was scouting Rovers at Riverside yesterday - so basicly he works under the new manager until his contract expires. Only in Finland.

Shamefully, about half of spectators at Anjalankoski will be Finnish man-whores cheering for Blackburn. The Premier League is generally beteer known in Finland than our own Veikkausliiga. :angry:

Why shamefully? Would it be better to have a half full stadium? And I seriously doubt there's more than 50 Finnish Blackburn fans in the game, yet alone supporting Rovers against a Finnish team. I would be amazed if there were more than a few Finnish spectators cheering for Blackburn. The majority of the non-MyPa-fans will be there just for the opportunity to see a Premier League team in action, not to cheer for it.

I'm pretty neutral on this, so it's a win-win -situation for me: either a Finnish team gets a huge win or my favourite team in England gets a win (or it's a dull draw).

And I seriously doubt there's more than 50 Finnish Blackburn fans in the game, yet alone supporting Rovers against a Finnish team. I would be amazed if there were more than a few Finnish spectators cheering for Blackburn. The majority of the non-MyPa-fans will be there just for the opportunity to see a Premier League team in action, not to cheer for it.

I agreed this. Many peoples come to look at the Premier league team no cheering Rovers. I have nothing sympathy for MyPa. MyPa is one team what I hate, other teams are HJK and KooTeePee.

But where you get 50 Finnish Rovers supporters? Maybe 20 is near.

Btw. Lot of British peoples come to Helsinki on Wednesday. And I ask how many is planning going to Helsinki nightlife on Wednesday?

Probably I also come to look at the nightlife Helsinki on Wednesday. Maybe we can celebrate "good pre match party" (little bit vodka and beer). :rover:

I have short trip by train Lahti to Helsinki, it's take to about 50mins.

Archived