BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup 2nd Qualifying Rd

Return from Anjalankoski/Myllykoski after match is big problem I thinks so.

Latest train Myllykoski to Kouvola start 20.00 and 23.14. 20.00 is too early because match finish about 20.00 and 23.14 is too late. -> Final train Kouvola to Helsinki departure 21.25.

And bus from Anjalankoski/Myllykoski to Kouvola start 20.15 and 21.15. Same problem what is in train timetable.

We still have availabilty on our transfer coaches from Helsinki to the game, returning to Helsinki immediately after the game.

Paul

Staying Away

0871 423 5057

PS we will be making a donation for all bookings arising from the site. If you call us please mention that you found the tel no on the site!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a word of warning. Security issues have been exaggerated in Myllykoski for many years and they are way the worst team in this in Finland. Their local rival FC Lahti has some notorious fans which has lead to this. I was nearly thrown out of one match couple of seasons ago for having slightly drunk mates and shouting chants to the away team (from away team fan section). So be prepared for nervous, uptight and bossy stewarts.

Also the leading sports newspaper Veikkaaja stated a request to Blackburn fans to behave better than ‘Pool-fans. Many of the nicked a lot of stuff from local kiosk when the keeper was busy with paying customers.

And am I coming? No, no, no. I’m building up my exhibition 1100 north from Myllykoski the same they.

:rover: IS THE RAILWAYSTATION FLOOR COMFY :tu::brfc:

:lol:

I think they close the station for a couple of hours during the night... There's a park with big bushes nearby tho :lol:

There's also a couple of boats under which I've sometimes seen people sleeping.

Also the leading sports newspaper Veikkaaja stated a request to Blackburn fans to behave better than ‘Pool-fans. Many of the nicked a lot of stuff from local kiosk when the keeper was busy with paying customers.

And am I coming? No, no, no. I’m building up my exhibition 1100 north from Myllykoski the same they.

To be fair it wouldn't have been the Liverpool fans fault, it never is, see the Champions League final for an example of that. Also it's not really their fault it's in the genes you see, they can't help stealing so you shouldn't assume all English fans are similarly light-fingered.

:lol:

I think they close the station for a couple of hours during the night... There's a park with big bushes nearby tho :lol:

There's also a couple of boats under which I've sometimes seen people sleeping.

Oh, now I get what waggy was asking :)

I dont think the security personel of the Railway Station will et you sleep in the station. According to the weather.com it should be relatively sunny and 14 degrees celsius at the night then so sleeping at the Kaisaniemi park (near the Railway Station) is also an option, unless you're a girl - then you better beware of the rapist bunch of certain nationality there is. Beware of the place called 'Ruttopuisto' thou, it's notoriously famous of it's certain types of gentlemen hording there in the nights..

To be fair it wouldn't have been the Liverpool fans fault, it never is, see the Champions League final for an example of that. Also it's not really their fault it's in the genes you see, they can't help stealing so you shouldn't assume all English fans are similarly light-fingered.

And I didnt think our fans were until seeing them in action in Poland / Lithuania.

Got to the stage where we were asked to pay before eating our meal due to the behaviour of others.

Archived