BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Brfcs.com

The member map isn't working for me

Put me postcode in, got me location and when I pressed Submit I got

My PC saves cookies and the Name field had my name in it so summat's up :huh:

To quote Peter Kay (Top of the tower) "It's not workin' *thump thump - Alarms sound* 4p! 4p! A night in t'cells for 4p!" :D

It's working now!!! :) Thanks to Biddy.

Interesting to see who lives where in Blackburn.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Claire very nice work but wouldn't the header look better and more interesting with a picture of the 1928 cup winning team next to the Premiership winning team next to the league cup winning side?....lets show how proud we are of Rovers achievements. :tu:

Agreed SG194. Very true comment, but that can come in due course.

Brilliant job overall and very user friendly.

Don't want to moan as I actually quite like the picture in the top corner, but for those who don't is Dillo's 013 photo more the type of thing you were thinking about??

20070704_7901.jpg

That guy in the middle looks scary, especially as he's got an arm growing out of his neck.

Might be being a wee bit picky here but what about having a 'rotating' banner? i.e. one time you log on and you see the current pic, and then another you would see a different one? Would look very professional.

How about a pic of Uncle Jack with Alan Shearer holding the premiership trophy aloft ?

The greatest player Rovers have had alongside the greatest supporter celebrating our greatest triumph.

I can`t think of anything more fitting. :rover:

Archived