BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Brfcs.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to say that I don't like it (the colour scheme that is). Much prefer the softer colours of the old theme which luckily I can switch back to. It's a bit like prefering the softer blue of the HSA-sponsored home shirt rather than the later incarnations. Keep up the good work though.

An amazing job here.

I feel that the design is very fresh and the title bar links in well. However the image could have been worked up a bit better. I could assist with that if needed, but I feel that this is the only slight concern. Overall a cracking job. Will have to get a chance to browse through most of it later, but keep up the sterling work.

Love the wiki :)

Thanks, I do too :)

But, it'll only work if people learn to hit the edit button and contribute stuff themselves. A big :tu: to cookiemonster for being the first none staff person to edit a page. Come on folks, there are huge swathes of information that can be added, so get editing everyone !

Look down at the bottom - there's a drop down list with the text "---- 0708blue". Open the list, and the first option is "BRFCS Default". Violá, old skin. I like the new skin, incidentally, good work. And the new heading. The member map is a great idea (my problems notwithstanding - thanks for sorting me, biddy!).

Ah got it. Cheers

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 13 2007, 12:29 ) 536995[/snapback]
I've enabled the selection of the "white" skin if people wish for something a bit lighter.

CN174 will probably kill me for it mind, as its definitely work in progress. (hence could break easily)

Nah, its areet...will make me finish it a bit quicker I spose. But be warned, I managed to break the workings of the entire board when I was doing this skin, so it could happen again :)

Actually, now I've given it a bit of thought, that picture has to go - LATD is correct.

Can't we have a shot of the Blackburn End, crowd arms aloft etc ?!

I will have a look round my computer for a different image. If you or anyone owns a good picture of the Blackburn End with arms aloft etc etc and don't mind me using it then let us know. Please don't just send me an image you may have found on the internet, because we can't use a copyrighted image

Any chance that the big BRFCS at the top left could be a link like the old one which takes you back to the home page?

Yes

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 13 2007, 12:29 ) 536995[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've enabled the selection of the "white" skin if people wish for something a bit lighter.

CN174 will probably kill me for it mind, as its definitely work in progress. (hence could break easily)

Nah, its areet...will make me finish it a bit quicker I spose. But be warned, I managed to break the workings of the entire board when I was doing this skin, so it could happen again :)

I will have a look round my computer for a different image. If you or anyone owns a good picture of the Blackburn End with arms aloft etc etc and don't mind me using it then let us know. Please don't just send me an image you may have found on the internet, because we can't use a copyrighted image

Yes

Clure

on the photo why not ask Dillo Dillo, she has some ace photos

Thanks, I do too :)

But, it'll only work if people learn to hit the edit button and contribute stuff themselves. A big :tu: to cookiemonster for being the first none staff person to edit a page. Come on folks, there are huge swathes of information that can be added, so get editing everyone !

I've done my bit with regards The Groobys. I've corrected the history of them (they were originally done at the end of the year, and only in the lat one were they done in May).

The winners lists for the first 3 years are now listed, but I'm not 100% Tashor was the winner of funniest poster in the first year, it might have been EwoodPork? (Also not fully sure it was Gav who won controversial but I'm reasonably certain it was.)

Unfortunately I don't have the list of 2004/05 winners at all, so if anyone wants to edit.

Incidentally, love the new look and feel to the site. well done Cluuur.

I've done my bit with regards The Groobys. I've corrected the history of them (they were originally done at the end of the year, and only in the lat one were they done in May).

The winners lists for the first 3 years are now listed, but I'm not 100% Tashor was the winner of funniest poster in the first year, it might have been EwoodPork? (Also not fully sure it was Gav who won controversial but I'm reasonably certain it was.)

Unfortunately I don't have the list of 2004/05 winners at all, so if anyone wants to edit.

Incidentally, love the new look and feel to the site. well done Cluuur.

Talking of the Grooby's.....

When are they coming back?

EDIT - Soon apparently!

Claire very nice work but wouldn't the header look better and more interesting with a picture of the 1928 cup winning team next to the Premiership winning team next to the league cup winning side?....lets show how proud we are of Rovers achievements.

:tu:

I like the idea but its just hard to get hold of a picture that is not copyright! I know it does seem a bit daft, but if we are using an image for our main logo we really do need to own it or have permission to use it. For example if we wanted This Image for one year it'd cost us £350 :(

Archived