BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Brfcs.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you may have noticed we have a new skin and a couple of new features.

Firstly we have the new member map made by Biddy which uses the Google Earth interface to show where people come from.

Then we have the Roverswiki which from now on is going to hold the bulk of our non-messageboard content. Some sections of the Wiki are protected such as the Jack Walker section and the History section which was done by FourLaneBlue a couple of years ago. but please feel free to add content to it as we intend for this section to grow and grow over time. If you are editing a Wiki for the first time you may want to use Editing Wikipedia Help for reference.

As you may have noticed we have a new skin and a couple of new features.

Firstly we have the new member map made by Biddy which uses the Google Earth interface to show where people come from.

Then we have the Roverswiki which from now on is going to hold the bulk of our non-messageboard content. Some sections of the Wiki are protected such as the Jack Walker section and the History section which was done by FourLaneBlue a couple of years ago. but please feel free to add content to it as we intend for this section to grow and grow over time. If you are editing a Wiki for the first time you may want to use Editing Wikipedia Help for reference.

Loving the Roverswiki. Just reading about the fans friendly in Turkey. Great memories.

OK, the member map should be fixed now. People with spaces in their names should now work.

I'm also picking up the correct display name so, yes, Rovers in America, you were the first to mark the US.

By the way, I apologise to people in countries who can't add a marker. The Google Maps postcoding system doesn't cater for all countries and it took me ages getting UK postcodes to work!

I will work on simply being able to click on the map, but that's a bit in the future.

Love it, very sharp lines. Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but is there any significance between the home and away shirts on the boards ?

Looks too professional now to have waggling arses on it

If you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a key which advises you what the shirts mean.

Love it, very sharp lines. Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but is there any significance between the home and away shirts on the boards ?

Looks too professional now to have waggling arses on it

Home shirts are for topics

Away shirts are for hot topics

Home shirts with a P on are for polls

Archived