BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Online Ticket Booking

STIFFY

Just been trying to book Big Club cup tickets on line. 3 adults and 2 OAP all ST holders. Which in my simple maths numpty reconing should be £40, why does the online system charge full price for all 5 tickets £50. Surely this should be a simple. Charge account number price unless upgrade option is selected.

Surely I can't be the only one who's suffered from this, or am I being stupid.

It's not the cost of making the phone call and the booking fee, it's just it's easier IMO to book online. But it looks likes I'm going to have to make that phone call AND pay that booking fee! which pishes me off when i should'nt have too.

Have to say I also have a problem with this game - TBH I've only ever made one successful purchase using the online system which was to renew STs a couple of years back. This is a great shame as it should be a great resource.

This morning we can't book our own seats online as the system says there are no reserved seats available to us. This is inspite of receiving an e-mail from the club telling me how easy it is. I've given up on the online thing as its simpler to telephone. I did try to purchase the combination you suggested and that worked out correctly.

Anyway i've sent off an e-mail asking for help and notice the company who run this are Ticketmaster Systems Ltd. These people should have more than enough experience to run it properly

Guest fernhurstblue

i have to echo the comments of steb, after hearing some horror stories about the online booking system it was with some caution i had a look at booking birminghim tickets (after a e-mail from the club) ..... couldnt have been easier :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Sep 13 2007, 08:47 ) 546216[/snapback]
got my Larissa home ticket at the same time as well

You were lucky because they have been taken off sale for the moment. Apparently the system automatically makes the matches available but as the KO time hasn't been agreed the match shouldn't have been offered. When the KO is known they will go back on sale.

Anyway having e-mailed Rovers earlier today I was very pleased to get a call at 9.20 - couldn't be much quicker - to explain the problem and to tell me it had been fixed. Logged in again and the system worked immediately, as Ste said very, very easy. My difficulty was because the e-mail address had not been associated with the ST account number, this has to be done manually and mine hadn't been.

So it works and Graham who phoned me couldn't have been more helpful, and was also happy to discuss the whys and wherefores of how the system works. Excellent.

Goodness me, Paul, why show initiative and email the club to enquire, when it's much easier just to come on here and complain <_<:P

oh well mum you know me!!

I should add it's good to see the "Contact Us" e-mail goes to the club and not to Ticketmaster Systems. I didn't expect to get a call from anyone and was really pleased to be phoned. Garham phoned at 9.20, realised I was on a handsfree and asked when he could call back. I said 10.00am and he called on the dot of 10.00.

It doesn't get any better in terms of customer service.

I didn't expect to get a call from anyone and was really pleased to be phoned. Garham phoned at 9.20, realised I was on a handsfree and asked when he could call back. I said 10.00am and he called on the dot of 10.00.

It doesn't get any better in terms of customer service.

I haven't tried the online booking system yet, but I did phone the ticket office this morning to order two Sunderland tickets and was very impressed by the service I received. The phone was answered immediately and they lad was very helpful and informative. A huge improvement on recent experiences!

...and another call from the TO. Not realising the problem had been resolved Mel phoned offering to book my tickets with no booking fee.

Rovers really are pulling out the stops on Customer Service in the TO and if my experience of the last few hours is anything to go by they will win an awful lot of friends. The response is good but much more importantly the friendly attitude and approach is a joy. The trick is always to exceed the customer's expectations and mine are just about exhausted! :)

Have to say I also have a problem with this game - TBH I've only ever made one successful purchase using the online system which was to renew STs a couple of years back. This is a great shame as it should be a great resource.

Paul, as you said this would be a great resource if working properly.

I've never used it before, despite the fact I have a username & password, but seems too much like hard work for me, lol. I think it's best of leaving it in the most capable hands of the staff in the ticket-office. However, I know quite a few people who use the on-line ticketing system very successfully.

...and another call from the TO. Not realising the problem had been resolved Mel phoned offering to book my tickets with no booking fee.

Rovers really are pulling out the stops on Customer Service in the TO and if my experience of the last few hours is anything to go by they will win an awful lot of friends. The response is good but much more importantly the friendly attitude and approach is a joy. The trick is always to exceed the customer's expectations and mine are just about exhausted! :)

They know you're a 'Grade 1' moaner on here and don't want the adverse publicity :lol:

Archived