BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds - Appealing 15 Point Deduction!

The white sh*te are hoping to re-gain the 15 points deducted from them;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7240389.stm

Fair?

what do you think?

Personally I hope they don't get them back... bunch of cheats. Shows that they're getting desperate, now they've started to lose ground on other teams.

Plus, it wouldn't be fair on the teams above them, at all.

I'm fed up of teams/people breaking the rules and then basically getting away without a punishment.

Leeds broke the rules, they deserve to be punished not get their punishment turned over and rewarded with a greater chance of promotion.

Dwain Chambers got done for drugs, he should be banned for life. Now he's running for Britain in the World Indoor Championships.

Instead of teaching people that they shouldn't break the rules because they'll get punished, it teaches people to risk breaking the rules and if they get caught, they'll be let off with a slap on the wrist.

Everyones gone bloody mad!

I'm fed up of teams/people breaking the rules and then basically getting away without a punishment.

Leeds broke the rules, they deserve to be punished not get their punishment turned over and rewarded with a greater chance of promotion.

Dwain Chambers got done for drugs, he should be banned for life. Now he's running for Britain in the World Indoor Championships.

Instead of teaching people that they shouldn't break the rules because they'll get punished, it teaches people to risk breaking the rules and if they get caught, they'll be let off with a slap on the wrist.

Everyones gone bloody mad!

Similar thing I read about in the Hull Daily Mail... a young guy, who's dad owns a nightclub, beat up a barman at the club for bossing him about (the barman was the head barman) and the guy got let off from a jail sentence, simply because he's set to feature for Great Britain in the next olympics... the judge said this is the exact reason he wasn't going to jail!

The judge said he wouldn't be able to compete for Great Britain in jail, and should see being let off as a sign to not throw the chance he has, away...

Note that Leeds have only gone for the legal option after they have started losing a load of games which may possibly see them remaining in the Championship for another season.

Ken Bates is involved, so it's difficult to rack up the sympathy vote.

exaclty.. i dont mind leeds and fair enough they are appealing it.. good luck to them..

but that a**hole ken bates hes a money grabbing f*t barsteward

Actually, Ken Bates is a very interesting and likeable guy. I sat next to him at a football dinner a few years ago in London and his knowledge of the game is superb

Ken Bates is my father

Would you be willing to do a piece on the highs and lows of having Chelsea, Wembley and Leeds in the family? I am sure it would be a fascinating read.

Does your rovers affinity stem from Ken's time with business in Shadsworth.

Archived