BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Warren. Never thought you'd make it this far!

So did I Ozzie, I had my doubts when travelling the world enjoying myself, I never thought the fun would end or that I would last :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I survived Bolton last night and boy did I create in The Hen and Chickens last night. After a gallon or so I challenged a winker to a game of knowledge about their local team and that the loser had to walk round the pub shouting their team are a bunch of losers. I won and had to FORCE the winker to parade round HIS pub in a BWFC shirt telling HIS mates that the Winkers are shyte !!!!

How we got out alive is a miracle :brfcsmilie:

Anyhow, guys, off to Ewood for a 3 point celebration :brfcsmilie:

Mine today! I've started the day drunk, will probably end it drunk too, but I'm planning on having a sober bit in the middle sometime.

33rd anniversary of my first Rovers match too. I sat in the top deck of the Riverside stand, a 2-0 win over Swindon Town. One pound fifty for a family ticket - I still have it.

Mine today! I've started the day drunk, will probably end it drunk too, but I'm planning on having a sober bit in the middle sometime.

33rd anniversary of my first Rovers match too. I sat in the top deck of the Riverside stand, a 2-0 win over Swindon Town. One pound fifty for a family ticket - I still have it.

How can it be the 33rd anniversary if it was leap day?

How can it be the 33rd anniversary if it was leap day?

Since when has Leap Day been on March 1st ?

Archived