BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bluetooth At The Rovers

Well I did get a Service Provider message on Saturday but it didn't seem to have much to do with football, unless you're David Mellor!

What was the file about? My bluetooth is switched on all the time and I didn't pick up anything.

Well I did get a Service Provider message on Saturday but it didn't seem to have much to do with football, unless you're David Mellor!

What was the file about? My bluetooth is switched on all the time and I didn't pick up anything.

Was David Bentley doing a keepy uppy. Just spoken to a mate who says a company has installed 15 servers at the Rovers giving out free content, managers notes etc and some ads. Rovers get a share of the cash. But that relies on people dowloading so maybe they didnt do that well on Saturday....

No - it was taken around the time KK was first appointed. A lad at work told me his mates had met him in Manchester and recorded it on a night out. Didn't believe a word until I saw it with my own eyes this morning. I suppose no point reading too much into it though - he had clearly had a few - and everyone likes to join in a good old sing song.

I think i'd of joined in with him too at the time as it was looking touch and go if Sparky was going to be approached for the job ;) . Was glad when it was announced the super messiah :lol: had returned to fire them up the league he's working wonders eh (bar the Fulham slip up :P )

Archived