BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Realistic Blackburn Dream Team

PLEASE mods, I beg you- can we have a separate forum for "ooh let's guess where Rovers will finish" or "this is my fantasy team excluding other teams players" or "this is my fantasy team including other team's players" or "this is my fantasy team for players we may or may not sign".

To cater for my OCDness i have to have all threads read, and even scrolling through long lists without reading them annoys me. I read everything else in its entirety, so please can we move them out.

Yours in neither hope or expectation!!!

PLEASE mods, I beg you- can we have a separate forum for "ooh let's guess where Rovers will finish" or "this is my fantasy team excluding other teams players" or "this is my fantasy team including other team's players" or "this is my fantasy team for players we may or may not sign".

To cater for my OCDness i have to have all threads read, and even scrolling through long lists without reading them annoys me. I read everything else in its entirety, so please can we move them out.

Had a bad day?!! :wacko:

Didn't play Heroquest either I presume.

Not that I did, by any means.

New & Young, I think Jan.

Give him a chance. :wstu:

I totally agree with Jan on this.. The thread has no point and is completely redundant by a multitude of others in its place (i.e. Ince as manager & Starting XI).

-----------------Casillas------------------

D Alves---Ramos----Richards----Chiellini

-----------------Fabregas----------------

Ronaldo----Messi-----Kaka-------Silva

-----------------Ibrahimovic-------------

Shouldn't cost that much. Well within our budget. Don't think that Kaka dude is good enough for our team. Your view?

Shouldn't cost that much. Well within our budget. Don't think that Kaka dude is good enough for our team. Your view?

What no MGP :blink::wstu:

:D

Shocking lads in this fantasy world I win the lottery similtanously in every country across the globe, buy Rovers and blow the lot. And yes mate I'd have Silva over MGP anyday of the week.

Merely making the point about the usefulness of such speculative threads.

I'm so pleased that you said that, I was worried I was the only one.

SURE you can have a realistic dream team: Check this out:

--------------------Paul Robinson--------------------------

Simpson---Nelsen-------------Samba-----------Warnock

Judge-------Annan------------Emerton-------Adam Johnson

----------------------Villaneuva--------------------------------

------------------------Santa------------------------------------

BINGO!

SURE you can have a realistic dream team: Check this out:

--------------------Paul Robinson--------------------------

Simpson---Nelsen-------------Samba-----------Warnock

Judge-------Annan------------Emerton-------Adam Johnson

-------------Villaneuva--------Santa Cruz------------------

BINGO!

And who's your dream woman, Sonia Jackson?

What more could you realistically ask for?

Homegrown skill and tenacity on the right flank with special affinity to the club (Alan Judge).

Pace and skill down the left flank, with goal threat. (Adam Johnson).

Renascent holding midfielder with stamina to match the best (Bert).

Sturdy midfielder with flair alongside him (Annan).

Team focus and magician with room for expression. (Pineapple Noggin).

Goalscorer and picturesque prow of the team (Santa).

Okay, the defence has a bit to be desired but I was trying to be realistic in terms of numbers of new signings. But I guess Sonia Jackson could add a bit of depth to the squad (and teach Moko how to play).

I cannot fathom why any dream team (realistic or otherwise) would have Samba in it. For a start, Ooijer is a better CB, and even if he wasn't we've got a bit of cash to spend and could realistically do better.

Likewise we have money for a RW, therefore Judge in that position doesn't strike me as a "dream".

To be fair I think this is just a crap thread.

Archived