BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Only Solution I Can See

Eddie

Sorry, most pointless post I've ever seen. Not only do we not know if any of the above players are available, some of them are ridiculous. Leroy Lita would improve our squad?!

The rest - Champ Manager dreaming if ever I've heard it.

It is based on people we have been linked with,. however loosely or those who would be considered a top signing that are too unrealistic.

If we were to sign Pennant and Annan, stay well clear of Fowler and Andrews and keep the current squad together, then we would be in reasonably good shape. Nowhere near good enough to challange for the top six, but good enough to establish ourselves in mid-table. Theoretically, we would then have plenty of cash to splash in January if things weren't looking too good. A high profile signing on top of this - a real quality player - could give us the edge that would mean that we could challange the likes of Spurs, Villa, Portsmouth and Everton for sixth place.

In reality, however, it would appear as though we have lost out on Annan and will be signing Andrews, we don't appear to have made any moves for Pennant or any kind of right midfielder, we look set to bring in Fowler - our fifth striker - and it seems as though we don't have the funds available that we all presumed we would considering the Bentley sale, Hughes's compensation money and the added funds from the Trust.

Such a depressing time to be a Rovers fan.

If I was JW I'd be very nervous about allowing Ince to break our transfer record.

What happens when we get to Christmas, we're bottom of the league, have to replace Ince, morale is through the floor, and the new guy has nothing to spend

Dear Father Christmas,

Please can you send us a new manager .(one of those new ones that everybody likes and only buys top class

targets at discount prices and talks.If possible with x-ray eyes)

Some everlasting optimism in blue and white,

Oh and lots of money please.

And I WILL be good for the rest of the year.

Worked for me every year until I was about 13 :rolleyes:

Dear Father Christmas,

Please can you send us a new manager .(one of those new ones that everybody likes and only buys top class

targets at discount prices and talks.If possible with x-ray eyes)

Some everlasting optimism in blue and white,

Oh and lots of money please.

And I WILL be good for the rest of the year.

Worked for me every year until I was about 13 :rolleyes:

I'd ask FC for a mid-table finish if I thought it'd do any good.

Can't promise to be good all year though :lol:

If I was JW I'd be very nervous about allowing Ince to break our transfer record.

What happens when we get to Christmas, we're bottom of the league, have to replace Ince, morale is through the floor, and the new guy has nothing to spend.

At this moment in time I think I'd prefer us to keep our money and save it for January, when we'll likely need digging out of a big hole.

I share that sentiment and I think the board do aswell.

I share that sentiment and I think the board do aswell.

All well and good but if you are 10 points behind at Christmas the money in the bank won't be enough to get you out of trouble. We need to get people in now, and not Fowler and Andrews!

Absolutely. It's going to be decision time soon Mr Williams, don't let Ince and his jobs for the boys act ruin our club...

Cut our losses and get him out...

Mate will you just shut it with your negativety,we have not even played a competitive game and your calling for inces head.I for one am glad thet ince is being cautious with the budget we have.Why cant you give him a chance?You are talking some amount of rubbish,i am not saying ince will be a good manager but i certainly wont critiscise him before a ball has been kicked.

Mate will you just shut it with your negativety,we have not even played a competitive game and your calling for inces head.I for one am glad thet ince is being cautious with the budget we have.Why cant you give him a chance?You are talking some amount of rubbish,i am not saying ince will be a good manager but i certainly wont critiscise him before a ball has been kicked.

Here Here

Absolutely. It's going to be decision time soon Mr Williams, don't let Ince and his jobs for the boys act ruin our club...

Cut our losses and get him out...

Typical post from Ince's personal Vinjay. Things are feeling wobbly with all the rumours and targets floating about, but come on how many games have gone? Errrrr.............none. Who would you want in?............umm........I don't remember you saying any names. And who would want to join a club that has sacked a manager before a meaningful game? Only some desperate clown like Micky Adams, Glenn Hoddle or Graeme Souness.

You are really showing yourself up here. At least JAL has moaned and lambasted Ince and all the players and not just Ince and Fowler. Why don't you and JAL stick to FM or buy a season ticket at Turf Moor?

• 2 weeks later...
Typical post from Ince's personal Vinjay. Things are feeling wobbly with all the rumours and targets floating about, but come on how many games have gone? Errrrr.............none. Who would you want in?............umm........I don't remember you saying any names. And who would want to join a club that has sacked a manager before a meaningful game? Only some desperate clown like Micky Adams, Glenn Hoddle or Graeme Souness.

You are really showing yourself up here. At least JAL has moaned and lambasted Ince and all the players and not just Ince and Fowler. Why don't you and JAL stick to FM or buy a season ticket at Turf Moor?

After 2 matches, all quiet on the "Lets condemn Ince" front isn't it?

I note that there is more anger directed towards the fiasco with the BBE bogs, perhaps the earlier posters will match the runes and blame Ince for that as well?

As for the post on Alonso, Please ! Do us a favour?!!!?

Why the **** would he come to Ewood??????????? (Even if we could afford him, which we can't! How much is Barry being touted at????!!!)

Some of names people are linking are simply ridiculous!

Reality please!

p.s. 2 Matches in and we're 3rd in the league, sack the board! (FFS)

As for the post on Alonso, Please ! Do us a favour?!!!?

Why the **** would he come to Ewood??????????? (Even if we could afford him, which we can't! How much is Barry being touted at????!!!)

Believe it or not, that's my point. We had a certain poster coughPhilipcough who was saying we should bid for him, then defended the stupid statement by saying no one else had bid for him yet.

Archived