[Archived] Club World Ranking

136. Blackburn Rovers

Other ranking

The World's best Referee

The World's best National Coach

The World's best Club Coach

The World's best Goalkeeper

The World's best Playmaker

The World's Top Goal Scorer (World Goalgetter)

The World's best Top Division Goal Scorer

The strongest National League in the World

The Universal Genius of World Football

The Century's Best Footballer for the 6 Continents and of the World

IFFHS Users: World's most Popular active Footballer

Agree with what others said above! Blackburn 60 odd places below Bolton and equal with St Patricks Athletic shows how pointless this ranking is and what a load of crap it is. Carlos has taken a bit of a drop as well! Audax were 46th on those rankings so bet he regrets coming to play for the 7th best team in the best league in the world! If he ran the show for the 46th best team in the world think what he could do for the 136th!!!

well, this is their explanation, clear as mud... rules

so is based on W-L-D, last 12 months, with cup competitions gettign a higher rating than league games.

So team above us probably got wins in europe or their continental club championship and long cup runs than we did, that's all.

to be honest that looks as tho someone plucked stats out of thin air and stuck them all together that is the most unrealistic rankings table I have ever seen but the most hilarious one from that list would have to be Didier Drogba would be having a heart attack by now amongst the top goal scorers he is way down in 43 and above him a whole 11 players higher you have the bloke linked with us in Michael Mifsud and Luton shelton ahead of him 2 average championship players from the league below have to say looking at that it is total bullpop looks like they have picked names out of a hat instead of going with the the stats on who is the better scorer then they are saying by that cup competitions are more important than league games I mean give me a break with that table it's like saying in our case Kenny wanted to buy Zidane but someone said whatever for we have Tim Sherwood the comparisons are totally unrealistic

to be honest that looks as tho someone plucked stats out of thin air and stuck them all together that is the most unrealistic rankings table I have ever seen but the most hilarious one from that list would have to be Didier Drogba would be having a heart attack by now amongst the top goal scorers he is way down in 43 and above him a whole 11 players higher you have the bloke linked with us in Michael Mifsud and Luton shelton ahead of him 2 average championship players from the league below have to say looking at that it is total bullpop looks like they have picked names out of a hat instead of going with the the stats on who is the better scorer then they are saying by that cup competitions are more important than league games I mean give me a break with that table it's like saying in our case Kenny wanted to buy Zidane but someone said whatever for we have Tim Sherwood the comparisons are totally unrealistic

Punctuation?

Archived