BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Make It Easy For The Board

Hughesy

Now many including me, said it was a done deal that Ince is going. However the board are now having doubts and are wobbling abit on the decision. Hence the meeting tomorrow at 10am.

Reasons:

They wanted to see more anti-ince at the game against the Scousers to convince them.

They are also not sure who the fans would want - Allardyce or Souness?

Finally they are not sure whether to give Ince another game - Il give you reasons against him. The clown who has made us relegation fodder, lost the last 5 in a row (in all comps),taken just 3 draws from the last 10 league games and signed the likes of Fowler, Andrews & Grella, the worst defence with 32 goals against, and just 17 for

Now even if we beat Wigan, we still have a massive game against Stoke to follow that, nothing to say that If we beat Wigan, we would win that.

What is your opinion, PLEASE just choose from the 3 below? If a mod could set up a poll then great!

SACK - GET SAM

SACK - GET SOUNESS

STICK - 1 MORE GAME

My Choice - SACK, GET SAM

Whatever there choice, I would say SACK INCE NOW! Regardless of the future before he does anymore damage.

Now many including me, said it was a done deal that Ince is going. However the board are now having doubts and are wobbling abit on the decision. Hence the meeting tomorrow at 10am.

Reasons:

They wanted to see more anti-ince at the game against the Scousers to convince them.

Finally they are not sure whether to give Ince another game - Il give you reasons against him. The clown who has made us relegation fodder, lost the last 5 in a row (in all comps),taken just 3 draws from the last 10 league games and signed the likes of Fowler, Andrews & Grella, the worst defence with 32 goals against, and just 17 for

Now even if we beat Wigan, we still have a massive game against Stoke to follow that, nothing to say that If we beat Wigan, we would win that.

What is your opinion, PLEASE just choose from the 3 below? If a mod could set up a poll then great!

SACK - GET SAM

SACK - GET SOUNESS

STICK - 1 MORE GAME

My Choice - SACK, GET SAM

Whatever there choice, I would say SACK INCE NOW! Regardless of the future before he does anymore damage.

Dear God! The board are waiting to see what the fans think/want. I DON'T BELIEVE IT. Have they no Balls at all. They are paid handsomely to do what is best for the club not what a few moronic chanters might do or don't think. If this is true I'm disgusted. The board should go not INCE - bunch of spineless cowards.

Or sack Waggy if this is wrong.

Dear God! The board are waiting to see what the fans think/want. I DON'T BELIEVE IT. Have they no Balls at all. They are paid handsomely to do what is best for the club not what a few moronic chanters might do or don't think. If this is true I'm disgusted. The board should go not INCE - bunch of spineless cowards.

Or sack Waggy if this is wrong.

They are worried about reactions Prof, so abit of gentle persuasion wouldnt go a miss.

They are worried about reactions Prof, so abit of gentle persuasion wouldnt go a miss.

To be fair to you Hughesy, Nicko alluded to what you are saying earlier, that the board are having doubts.

I for one want Ince SACKED and want:

BIG SAM!

Is this the same Hughesy who's answer to everything was a sarcastic "still, blame it on Ince"?

Spot on Den, you was right he is crap, I wanted to give him time. That was about 5 games ago, he lost my support and alot of others after the Pompey game.

SACK - Get STEVE COPPELL

Finally they are not sure whether to give Ince another game

Maybe they should sack themselves. Grow a set and either Sack or Back, that's their job, they don't need us to tell them. They need to keep us in the league :angry:

Simple. Stop pussyfooting around, take the action and do what they know is best for the club. If - and they know this better than any of us - the rumours are true of the best part of the squad being peddled around other clubs by their agents, we need a strong, decisive manager in now to get points on the board and stop the nonsense.

Where's Mystic Meg when you need her?

Hughesy is correct. I know from a completely different and nailed on source that there is indeed a meeting at 10am tomorrow. I even know where it is being held but obviously will not divulge. I still reckon he will be sacked though they arent certain what to do as yet.

Archived