BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Dingle Dome

You couldnt script this but look at this toothless hillbilly from last night taken from sky sports website, they just wouldnt fit in in the premier league lol

fansreadingburnleychamp.jpg

Now that has just cheered me up no end :lol::lol:

Good luck to them...they have had an excellent season and to have also been within a whisker of a cup final...great job Coyle has done there. The games would be fantastic. We would all be looking forward to the fixtures and seeing when the games are. Two full stadiums, great atmosphere, a real buzz about the town, they will be on TV as well. If it happens then we will have a rivalry to really talk about. Them coming up would not be the end of the world.

It might be if they beat us though!

We just better not lose to them...whatever happens!

Good luck to them...they have had an excellent season and to have also been within a whisker of a cup final...great job Coyle has done there. The games would be fantastic. We would all be looking forward to the fixtures and seeing when the games are. Two full stadiums, great atmosphere, a real buzz about the town, they will be on TV as well. If it happens then we will have a rivalry to really talk about. Them coming up would not be the end of the world.

It might be if they beat us though!

We just better not lose to them...whatever happens!

Precisely. It's ok to say they are your rivals but if they don't play in the same league they can't really be and I can't help felling that some of those on here who don't want them up are scared we might just lose to them. To really keep them in their place we need to play them and beat them a bit more often than once every 10 years or so and then we can truly enjoy having them as rivals.

Precisely. It's ok to say they are your rivals but if they don't play in the same league they can't really be and I can't help felling that some of those on here who don't want them up are scared we might just lose to them. To really keep them in their place we need to play them and beat them a bit more often than once every 10 years or so and then we can truly enjoy having them as rivals.

They've probably got their strongest team that they've had for several decades together right now, whilst we've had one of our weakest premier league sides out for several seasons so the balance must have been reduced, but to what extent we can only wait and see though maybe one or two Rovers are going alittle overboard and should be big enough to recognise the realistic challenge we face.

As for stadiums does it matter what its like so long as the pitch is upto standard for a quality game to take place.

just been on dingle .com to see what the prices are for the family reunion are. £34 -£74 it will be interesting if they get the 200,000 they expect. Plus £98 for VIP tickets and no concessions. £34 is not bad but it then goes up to £50.

By 'eck you can buy a terraced stye in Danehouse for that lad!

You couldnt script this but look at this toothless hillbilly from last night taken from sky sports website, they just wouldnt fit in in the premier league lol

Leave cousin Enoch alone!

No, I just don't like them.

The further down the ladder they are, the better.

If they get into the Premiership and do well, their fans will be unbearable.

Just be careful what you wish for.

They're not our rivals, they're our lessers. "Rivals" suggests an equal footing.

No, I just don't like them.

The further down the ladder they are, the better.

If they get into the Premiership and do well, their fans will be unbearable.

Just be careful what you wish for.

They're not our rivals, they're our lessers. "Rivals" suggests an equal footing.

If we kick off the season in the same league next season we'll have to admit that we are on the same equal footing and will have to prove that we are worthy of being Lancashires number one team.

I think it would be better if we let them shout their mouths off and we bide our time, then strike when the moment arises.

can you believe the toothless gimp has his scarf tied round his wrist hahaahha ,we did that in the 80's. Is he being back scuttled as well?

When you add Tony Livesey off Look North west, and that 'buy one get one free' specimen, it makes your wonder what does make the girls from Burnley tick.

As a medical practitioner, I can confirm that anodontia (toothless pri@k), anencephaly (half a head), and the third one actually being Liam Gallagher are indeed well-documented genetically determined abnormalities associated with sha@@ing your own sister.

Archived