BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moonlanding Celebrations This Week But Was It A Hoax?

course it wasnt faked. For goodnessake, the Russians would have had a field day if the yanks had tried that.

Mythbusters pretty conclusively proved all the so called 'proof' that it was faked was in fact ######.

Too many people involved over too long a time to keep a conspiracy as big as this, quiet.

course it wasnt faked. For goodnessake, the Russians would have had a field day if the yanks had tried that.

Mythbusters pretty conclusively proved all the so called 'proof' that it was faked was in fact ######.

Too many people involved over too long a time to keep a conspiracy as big as this, quiet.

If the US faked it well enough how would the Russians know?

I agree. I don't think that there is any conclusive proof that they didn't land on the moon as claimed. (It's hard to prove a negative, mind)

It hasn't been kept quiet, though, has it? We're talking about it and so have millions of others.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not siding with the conspiracy theorists either. I find the topic quite interesting, all the same!

Well, let's add to

The USA never went to the moon - it was all a hoax

The World Trade Centre was a plot by someone else

The Kennedy Assination was by the CIA (actually, there was something odd about the bullet)

The world was created in 4004 BC - Bishop Ussher

The tooth fairy

Santa Claus climbing down yer chimney

Global warming doesn't exist

Off we go.............

Archived