BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2010

Just finished season in League 1 - finished 3 after being pipped to 1st and 2nd after a dip in form - Promoted beating Leeds 4-0 in Playoff final.

Chelsea were relegated from Premier League while Man City were promoted to Premier League

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its a total challenge. Been with rovers for over 10 years now after bringing them from BSN to Premier League. Finally moved out of Ewood Park to a new ground Blackburn Stadium 55k capacity with Roof (currently being expanded by 9k seats) and a Chairman that keeps ploughing his money in!

Here is my career story

Rebirth: Blackburn Rovers

• 3 months later...

Every time I try to start a new game, my laptop keeps having a crash dump. Is there any way that I can fix this so it can work and not cock up whenever it loads the database for a new game?

Is your laptop up to the system requirements? also are you using a disc, Steam or 'other' download?

Guest roverite1991

Bought the game today to try and get into FM. Loaded it all up via disk, but there's no FM icon on my desktop and 'autorun' doesn't do anything either. Guessing it may be my laptop specs, if anyone knows about this kinda stuff? I have a Samsung R530 laptop celeron processor and Windows 7.

Bought the game today to try and get into FM. Loaded it all up via disk, but there's no FM icon on my desktop and 'autorun' doesn't do anything either. Guessing it may be my laptop specs, if anyone knows about this kinda stuff? I have a Samsung R530 laptop celeron processor and Windows 7.

Tried searching in your start menu? if nothing comes up try C:programme files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager an d there should be an icon in there to launch

Guest roverite1991

Tried searching in your start menu? if nothing comes up try C:programme files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager an d there should be an icon in there to launch

Tried it to no avail :( having to play it on my old (and very slow) Dell.

Guest roverite1991

Try an uninstall then reinstall

Tried :(

Checked with a mate and he says the 'celeron' intel processor is the problem :\

Archived