BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven Gatley Rip.

I've just listened to Ronan Keating describe Steven Gately as a 'Hero'. Sad as it is when a young person dies, 'Heroes' come back from Afghanistan in wheelchairs or coffins, not fruity popstars.

Sorry a big bug bear of mine and I dont wish to come over all po-faced, but its not particularly heroic standing/or driving over a mine. It is however bloody unlucky and they deserve all the help and sympathy we can give them. But heroic? Not as I understand the meaning of the word. The guys strapping themselves onto the side of the Apache's to rescue a fallen comrade = Heroic (plus slightly insane bit hey). The 17 year old kid who threw himself onto a grenade (luckily his bergan took the blast) = Heroic. Being in a landrover that gets hit by an IED = unfortuante.

As for the death of Stephen Gately - its a shame, and whats even worse is Jan sodding Muir over on the Daily Mail claiming it must be something fishy about it, because homosexuals cant possibly die of natural causes, spiteful bigoted cow.

grumpf

As for the death of Stephen Gately - its a shame, and whats even worse is Jan sodding Muir over on the Daily Mail claiming it must be something fishy about it, because homosexuals cant possibly die of natural causes, spiteful bigoted cow.

grumpf

She was back-tracking all last week the slippery bitch. People want to read such gibberish apparently.

Good old Sickipedia

The Sun reported the cause for Stephen Gately's death was "choking on sick".

There has to be a misprint.

What have Stephen Gately and Princess Diana got in common?

They both died after getting rammed in the tunnel.

In a tribute to the tragic popstar, Rangers will have the name Gately on their shirts for their next game. A spokesman for the club said they now understood what it was like to collapse in their own home after being ###### up the arse by eastern europeans

Archived