BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Iv Not Got My Wigan Tickets - Ticket Office Shut Early!

Hughesy

:angry2::angry2:

Purchased my tickets on tuesday and was told I could pick them up until 5pm on Christmas eve - get down there at 3, to find it all shut up!

No tickets and nobody to ask - how can I sort this out prior to the wigan game?!?!

According to the guy in Blues they had also told a number of other fans the same thing........

If anyone has a club contact who will answer emails out of work - please can you alert them to this!

NOT IMPRESSED!

Purchased my tickets on tuesday and was told I could pick them up until 5pm on Christmas eve - get down there at 3, to find it all shut up!

No tickets and nobody to ask - how can I sort this out prior to the wigan game?!?!

According to the guy in Blues they had also told a number of other fans the same thing........

If anyone has a club contact who will answer emails out of work - please can you alert them to this!

NOT IMPRESSED!

maybe try and call TO tomorrow or contact wigan tomorrow

The published opening times for Christmas Eve were 9am - 1pm.

Roverstore is open 11am - 1pm on Boxing day. I'd call in and see if they can help. Good luck.

I'm sure I read somewhere on Rovers site that tickets could be collected on the day of the game from the ticket office marquee. Hope you manage to get them somehow.

Oh bugger , now you got me worrying - I thought they said collect at Wigan's ground.

I phoned up Monday, to chase up on a fax I had sent last Thursday which they said they had not received - so ordered over the phone again for what I thought I said to collect from Wigan's ground as they said it was too late to post

Going to have to double check today if possible

Oh bugger , now you got me worrying - I thought they said collect at Wigan's ground.

I phoned up Monday, to chase up on a fax I had sent last Thursday which they said they had not received - so ordered over the phone again for what I thought I said to collect from Wigan's ground as they said it was too late to post

Going to have to double check today if possible

If you have ordered tickets and haven't got them they will have been sent to Wigan for collection. Just make sure you take some id with you.

If you have ordered tickets and haven't got them they will have been sent to Wigan for collection. Just make sure you take some id with you.

Thanks O2G - I have spoke to Wigan ticket office - mine are down to be collected there - the rest are coming with the team coach according to them.

So Hughesy you should be ok to collect them from the DW stadium

NOT IMPRESSED!

It`s not like you to be out of the Rovers 'loop' Hughesy :unsure:

Hope you got sorted

Archived