BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] That 10 Minutes Every Home Game....

Shabani

You know what im talking about

the 10 minutes were we abandon hoofball and play proper football

Were teams are penned in their half and we have chance after chance

Were the crowd gets behind the team and the away fans go silent

Why doesnt it happen for longer?

Sunderland, Spurs, Villa, Liverpool the list goes on...

sooo true, every game that I watch that 10-15 minute period where we're full of confidence, the crowd are rocking and it looks like we might create something - my housemate notices this too and for the life of us can't see why we don't play the full 90 minutes with the same determination.

Thats the 10 minutes when the players say sod it to fatty tactics and play how they like to play, and as previously stated probably the reason they were lockecd in the changing room on monday.

If you add those 10 minutes up we may have just about watched one good game this season. :rolleyes:

Thats the 10 minutes when the players say sod it to fatty tactics and play how they like to play, and as previously stated probably the reason they were lockecd in the changing room on monday.

If you add those 10 minutes up we may have just about watched one good game this season. :rolleyes:

Fantastic. Now we have the perfect title for the Allardyce Autobiography:

"Fatty Tactics. How I did it my way.

And lost."

I haven't read much of the Big Sam thread but is it really true that he locked them in the dressing room for sacking off his tactics and actually playing some decent football that led to chances and a goal? If that is the case then he really has lost the dressing room. If true, as a fan I am disgusted that the manager who only has one plan can be so up himself to barrack a team for creating their own plan B.

I haven't read much of the Big Sam thread but is it really true that he locked them in the dressing room for sacking off his tactics and actually playing some decent football that led to chances and a goal? If that is the case then he really has lost the dressing room. If true, as a fan I am disgusted that the manager who only has one plan can be so up himself to barrack a team for creating their own plan B.

I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting that.

He locked them in there because they were @#/?.

What is baffling is that he is sticking with tactics that are not working, which he usually has to change halfway through a game by bringing on subs. He has to back a more attacking formation as we have played better when we adopt one later in the game. It is ludicrous that he isn't.

• Backroom

It is worth pointing out that nobody who has sat within earshot of Sam during a game has been on here to say they were impressed or inspired.

I was sat next to the dugouts on Thursday, when sam came down he just seemed to swear on shout a lot about nothing much

I did like it when he called Martin O Neill 'A F'ing D*ck head' though

Archived