BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spotify

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the programme; but it's an excellent piece of software that lets a user stream music over the Internet. Only drawback is the adverts that are played every few songs. Since its release it has now become invite only.

I've got one invite code if any one is interested? Can't think of anyone who needs one and I'd be happy for it to go to a fellow Rovers fan!

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the programme; but it's an excellent piece of software that lets a user stream music over the Internet. Only drawback is the adverts that are played every few songs. Since its release it has now become invite only.

I've got one invite code if any one is interested? Can't think of anyone who needs one and I'd be happy for it to go to a fellow Rovers fan!

Been looking for an invite code for a while now would really appreciate it if it's still available :) - been on the waiting list for months.

"Last FM" is pretty good as well.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, more and more artists are receiving their PRS statements and seeing just how little they are receiving from Spotify plays, and seeing how it's effecting their album sales.

Hence, more and more artists are removing their music from Spotify.

I'll give it 12 months...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Was listening to Spotify today, had Doggy style by Snopp Doggy Dogg on. Last time I played it all the swear words were in it, but today the track Aint No Fun, which has a lot of swear words in, had been replaced by a cleaned up version. It totally ruined it really. But the other tracks are still choc full of f@@@ and d@@@ words. What gives?

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, more and more artists are receiving their PRS statements and seeing just how little they are receiving from Spotify plays, and seeing how it's effecting their album sales.

Hence, more and more artists are removing their music from Spotify.

I'll give it 12 months...

Now rolling out to the US.

Any other Philip like tips for us?

Archived