BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Insomnia Quiz

Ozz

1. Fraser Digby was a well known goalie in his time, but who, or what is Digby Fraser?

2. When Rovers played Liverpool in December 1965, what memorable event happened in the board room at half time?

3. Skinstorm by Bradford was a pop music hit by a group from Blackburn. Name three other pop groups or hit songs with Blackburn place names in the title.

4. Which record was playing on Red Rose Radio when Rovers went 3-0 up at Wolves away in 1984?

5. Which team have provided the opposition more than any other at Ewood Park-League games only?

6. Finally, why am I wide awake at 4am on a Sunday morning?

1. Beatles - A Day in the Life (4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire)

2. BlackBurn X

3. The Ballad of Davy Crocket by Tom Blackburn.

Question 6. Cant wait to get the Sunday tabloid papers to read the latest transfer before the window closes.

ooops Ive over slept - missed Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday. Who did we sign. :rolleyes:

3. Skinstorm by Bradford was a pop music hit by a group from Blackburn. Name three other pop groups or hit songs with Blackburn place names in the title.

Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

Be My Light Be My Guide - Gene, or Judas Be My Guide - Iron Maiden

Last Night On Northgate Street - The Long Blonde

ANSWERS

1. It's a small river in Queensland, Australia. They hold an anuual fair there and Fraser Digby is invited to attend every year in honour of him reverse name sakedness. He has never been.

2. The shield given to the club by Uruguyan club Penerol was stolen by visiting board members. It was later discovered by a local shoe maker in Pimbo.

3. QUEENs Park, Roman ROAD TO NOWHERE (Talking Heads), and the two bouncers from C'est La Vies...The Chemical Brothers.

4. Dizzy by Tommy Roe.

5. Blackburn Rovers of course.

6. I maybe losing the plot.

Sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived