BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Preston

It's good to see lots of optimistic people on here giving this young boy good backing and wishing him well.

I wish him well and hope to see him in the first team in about six years time. Good luck, lad.

Netherthong? That could only be in Yorkshire.

That aside there are some surprising and disapointing replies on this thread. God knows what the lad and his family would think on reading them.

Good luck to the kid no matter what happens for him in football or at Rovers.

That aside there are some surprising and disapointing replies on this thread. God knows what the lad and his family would think on reading them.

Netherthong is 3 minutes from where I live and is right next to the even better Upperthong.

Definitely in Yorkshire

Not heard of this lad but having coached in the Huddersfield Junior Football League I know that there are some good players around.

Unfortunately one of the lad's I coached is now playing in goal for Burnley!!!!

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived