BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City

Iceman

No it doesn't. It's money circulation. Better than staying put in some Arabs back sack.

I totally agree with dave after thinking about it in that context.

If I had hundreds of millions going spare I wouldn't spend it on watching eleven men kick a bag of wind into a net after thinking about how many people that money could help. Not sure how I would sleep at night tbh.

I totally agree with dave after thinking about it in that context.

If I had hundreds of millions going spare I wouldn't spend it on watching eleven men kick a bag of wind into a net after thinking about how many people that money could help. Not sure how I would sleep at night tbh.

If i sumbled upon an oil field under my patio, I would have to guve serious thoughts to buying out the Chicken overloads..

No it doesn't. It's money circulation. Better than staying put in some Arabs back sack.

Gordon, if you don't think that the game of "professional" football is morally bankrupt, then you have a moral problem yourself.

I'm amazed it took you the best part of 6 months to reply.

I stand by my "sickening" and "shameful" remarks

• 2 weeks later...

well man citeh fans ,they think they are a big club,they think they are bigger than utd and they could only fill half the darwen end (if that) ...lots of games boohoo you want big games and cant even sell out for a derby match...deluded.

and rovers fans were kicked out of the end so you could fill it!

well man citeh fans ,they think they are a big club,they think they are bigger than utd and they could only fill half the darwen end (if that) ...lots of games boohoo you want big games and cant even sell out for a derby match...deluded.

and rovers fans were kicked out of the end so you could fill it!

Ian Darke reported that citeh filled the entire Darwen End. Was that not the case?

Ian Darke reported that citeh filled the entire Darwen End. Was that not the case?

Far from it. I knew I should have took a photo. Only made noise when they scored and following their stolen "trademark" celebration.

While I hate City and abhor the all money no class culture from where their owners arise, I also think that if we're going to start talking about "starving children in Africa" when criticising their spending, I'm sure Jack's money, whilst nowhere near as much, couldve gone a hell of a way out there too.

But in either case I don't think that aspect of things is really relevant. Besides, they could give just as much money to Africa as they are doing to City and it'd barely register on their personal wealth.

not even close ,4000 empty seats at least.

Wouldn't say that many, the lower tier was full and they had a bit of the upper. The upper is 3000, so I'd say about 2800 empty seats out of 7500, so about 5000 travelled

Yep, I don't understand why they where offered the entire end when they couldn't take more than a few thousand down the road on a Bank Holiday evening.

I suppose they filled it last season, though it was the 1st game of the season and as it was on Easter Saturday (originally) the club probably presumed they would sell out.

If we stay up, Tom Finn has stated that they will look at doing a 19 game Darwen End ST next season as now both Liverpool and City have nowhere near filled it, plus DE ST holders are largely not buying match tickets elsewhere for these days.

Archived